5.3 Update

Based on “Ring of Wonder” in Offers menu, Monthly showing
$34.99
And the discount banner showing
$175 value, discount 80%
If they are consistent, then $175 is what the publisher has valued the package at (without discount) and the 80% discount is what is applied to reach the $34.99 offer value.

Which means the screenshot if it works the same way, means (working backwards)
100 Gems Value, discount 25%
Offer cost: 75 gems (due to VIP 6)

I also got the VIP offer on a second account, so it should be fairly common to new players at least. My alts are not VIP 6 tho.

I read it to be 75 gems as well (25% off the 100 gem value).

It’s clearly 25% off = 100 gems. Not sure how it can be read another way.

If they were selling 30 war coins for 75 gems, no one would pay $10 for 75 … think about it.

I dont have a vip offer today to show you.

2 Likes

This. 100 times this. Its not about implementing everything the players suggests. Its about being heard. I like how @NerdieBirdie is able to use soft words here. To say things that need to be said, badly. I only have harsh words, so i wont be writing them down here.

5 Likes

I noticed on PS4 this particular green ! doesn’t pulsate like the others do though… I submitted a bug report for it not pulsating correctly. (Not really)

2 Likes

It’s off to the left tho, near the campaign that I’m also training myself to ignore.

It would be worse if it was in the offer section next to the Mail that I always open immediately. Oops, I hope I didn’t give them ideas. They don’t read my posts anyway.

13 Likes

Lol. I should join the orc guild now as penance for my error.

9 Likes

Then you haven’t been on the internet long enough.

1 Like

from patch notes:
Players can earn War Coins in a few ways:
New Player Login Calendar – We have replaced the Treasure Map rewards on Day 6 with some War Coins
To celebrate the release of 5.3 Update, we will also be running a special Login Calendar that will contain some War Coins for existing Players.
i’m waiting…

4 Likes

Please @Saltypatra - I don’t mind not getting war coins as an established player but please give us access to the banners at least !

2 Likes

Where’s my VIP discount? Shouldn’t the war coins offer have a discount? :thinking:

7 Likes

What’s sad about that is the 30 War Coins one does have a VIP discount for 75 gems, making it 60 War Coins for 150 gems vs 65 War Coins for 200 gems. bit of a fail

5 Likes

So I think the “Player Level” offer is the 30 Warcoins one that gets a 25% discount when in the VIP slot, while the VIP-specific offer for 65 Warcoins must be the one you’ve got.

I think there are other VIP-only offers that don’t get a discount - the Orb of Ascension one, I think?

Mm:

I guess this one can be added to the list.

3 Likes

Thanks, I forgot all about how offers work.

OK, so the basic one is 30 war coins for 100 gems (eligible for discount) and the VIP one is 65 war coins for 200 gems (no discount available).

1 Like

Maybe not really THE question but: does that mean more players will start “farming” arena for those 3 offers in search of war coins + deeds + imperial deeds (+ pets)? Or will we just wait for regular daily offers, adventure board and login calendar (maybe even this advent calendar).

1 Like

I did :joy:

For me, it’ll probably be the same as when offers first arrived. I did arena daily for a while, got no useful offers, so then went to doing arena only occasionally. Now I’m doing it daily again, but I’m sure that won’t last. Repeated disappointment isn’t much of a motivator.

2 Likes

Is there less Deeds tasks in AB after the new patch were released?

Were there many before?

Is there even less of them now than before? That’s the question.