5.1 Update

If you mean “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson. Then sure. Lol

I maybe got one deed offer every 3 days. And still don’t have anywhere near the necessary amount to make a difference.

1 Like

It does seem rather pointless to give these faction bonuses well after all the Factions are released. Unless there’s planned to be a 800% increase in deed and Imperial deed availability.

As I’ve said for 2 years worth of updates now.

I hope this isn’t the solution for what was long ago referred to as “the Delves difficulty issue”.

7 Likes

Gems of War, what are you doing?

There’s a complete imbalance of pet releases, which was only bailed out by having a Faction pet count as a pet from the Kingdom. Kingdoms like Pridelands and Leonis Empire are already really behind on the curve that 3 pets at Level 20 seems like pipedream.

What’s the future design choice here? What’s the plan to make 4 pets at level 20 seem reasonable? or should we start buying out cosmetic pets now, despite being told we didn’t need to buy cosmetic pets to Level 20 in the past?

New pet releases are glacially slow; we don’t even have all of the original pets released. However, pets being sped up on release also wouldn’t work as it is because pet gnomes aren’t designed to handle the inflated pool of pets without making it nearly impossible to find a specific pet to accelerate with the use of gems, let alone play to earn.

16 Likes

Agreed, in the sense that making Factions easier overall solves the wrong problem (Pure Faction).

OTOH, only half of my Factions are maxed, particularly not the early ones. So if this is the limits of the solution we’re going to get (not smart, but it might be reality), then the more the better!

1 Like

I think I’ve seen this asked, but I’ll ask anyway: Can we expect the current campaign rewards to be updated? Or does this apply to future campaigns only?

4 Likes

That’s a lot of medals. A truly astronomical amount of time spent in Explore, possibly more time than doing everything else in the game combined. On the plus (?) side, those kingdom levels are many years away, so they basically don’t exist and I’m free to pretend I didn’t read that number.

Thanks for the list!

7 Likes

Guess there wont be any updates to rewards in current campain - would be unfair for people, who saw rewards earlier and decided to “not take part in this at all, because rewards are crap”.
But looking forward for next campain rewards to be at least a lot better than the current ones.

Arena.
Update.
WHEN.

it was planned for later in the year, but could be pushed back because of the CV

just for clarification:
epic vault key can drop from every gnome?
tracker on vault event will work for every gnome or only treasure gnome?
patch is only talking about treasure gnome in both cases

Just wanna give a quick shout out to my homie Doomed Club who is still waiting in the wings for his fix

11 Likes

treasure gnome is probably “every gnome that has a treasure bag”
just like with campaign tasks → it’s written “tresure gnomes”, but it counts any gnome with bag (pet gnomes, soul gnomes, etc.)

there’s even a screenshot in this topic (scroll a bit up), where one of players got epic treasure vault key, from a treasure vault battle :wink:

probably, lol. i hope a dev can confirm that? @Kafka

check it here:

Thank you for the update. The changes to The Vault & Bug Fixes are great!
I’m kinda ignoring (for now) all the Deeds needed for Kingdom Power Levels. Hopefully the devs have a lid in mind that will be a comfy fit for that pot!

4 Likes

i saw the screenshot and yes it is an epic vault key from a treasure gnome in vault battle, so still a treasure gnome

It seriously hard cap the number of vault keys we will be able to get within a week-end.
The stealth nerf we had on the previous gnome week-end makes much more sense with that perspective.
If you get 1 vault key for 5 gnomes, then a second one for 10 more gnomes i cant see many people get more than 10 vault keys within the week-end. Usually, we could get a LOT more than that. In that sense, this is clearly a nerf, unless i did not understand the philosophy of the change.

I fear what they might deliver as the solution of the weapons’ upgrades.
Last time they solved/reworked the gnolls… :skull: ← I would be rolling eyes, but people are not inclined to lend me theirs just for a moment.

Campaign UI is a little better, that’s really the best thing from this update.

Vault Keys, Epic Vault Keys, Gnome track… I feel this is a trick. In the sense that once these keys start affecting the economy the devs will be forced to makes things worse for us somehow…

1 Like

I’m expecting paywall, honestly.

Or, with numbers like this, it’s entirely possible they haven’t thought up the plan for how players are supposed to achieve this goal, or what amount of time to do so would be reasonable for the game’s business model. I’m still expecting it to be aggressively monetized, though.

Gem sink via daily offers + another monetization opportunity. For example, the current battlepass gives you an Urskaya pet…

the tracker is additional to the random drops of vault keys, so i don’t complain, just want to know, if the tracker ticks up with every gnome, then it will be a big plus.
if it only ticks up with treasure gnomes, then it will be a little plus as we now also have another gnome added to the game.

1 Like