5.1 Update

Donate 70 deeds to me and I’ll let you know.

7 Likes

In all of the GoW universe. The only thing that doesn’t stack (in terms of bonus percentages) is Mana.
So I’d assume yes.

2 Likes

@TheIdleOne is the only person I’ve seen post about taking Urskaya to 16, so maybe he knows for sure?

I took Stormheim to 16, but I actually haven’t had the chance to move the bonus mythstones to Stormheim to stack. Its done a good job dodging the kingdom so far. (I don’t actually chase kingdoms all that often)

And now you have even less reason to chase, a mere 10% if you are happy farming StormHeim.

1 Like

Nearly 3 weeks later…what’s the news? Certainly this wasn’t that complicated of a question?

2 Likes

Sorry it just fell off my radar to be honest.

Kurandara will be available from chests (I believe 3-5 weeks after the Campaign ends) and it will also go into the random Soulforge pool.

3 Likes

So I would assume it will be the same forge price as other mythics in the pool, diamond wise?

@Kafka

The kingdom power levels list in the french version on xbox is completely bugged since 5.1.
Im wondering if Im the only one still playing the french version on Xbox because its soon 1 month since the release of 5.1 and I still see no report about that here. Weird. I also wonder how the french translator or anyone in the QA of this game have not been able to see that?

So for your information (even its very unlikely you care about all that), all the kingdom tribute chance and amount in the “show bonus” list of power kingdom lvls in the french version (xbox) are now written:

x1% chance… x1% amount… and the bonus stat at power lvl 10, 20 and 30 is now written +1%. Just a complete mess! Only the 6 power levels describing the amount of gold received is not bugged right now. Thats 24 lvls out of 30 that have a bugged text!

Im far too nice to take on my time to write all that considering Im still waiting since 15 months that you correct the french translation mistake of The deep king and Mershark.

4 Likes

Thanks for responding. This really doesn’t say anything we didn’t already know, though.

The question is: Will Kurandara come up in the first crafting rotation after it’s released into the general pool, or is it going to the end of the line, requiring players to wait an additional 14 weeks?

My understanding is that the batches of available mythics each week are not random but part of a larger rotation to ensure that each one actually shows up periodically instead of taking an extended vacation. The question was about where in this set of batches Kurandara is planned to show up.

[edit] I missed the above response and have adjusted my post accordingly. For whatever reason, I never saw a ping from it. Apologies.

1 Like

Not to brag, @awryan, but I found this two days ago.
Still, I have probably used more Vault Keys than you, like 100 of them.

The Major Orb was the Major Blue one.

8 Likes

Cool. I too got an epic vault key well after the patch. Why the tag?

My mistake. I haven’t been active on the Forum for quite some time now.

1 Like