4.3 Update (Patch Notes)

yup i got minethanks @Alpheon

2 Likes

@Kafka told global last night this was going to happen.
So if you were one of the 10 in chat, then you found out. :person_shrugging:

Hey everyone! We realise it was a bit frustrating having to reach Delve level 100 to unlock those Faction Portraits again, so if you have previously reached level 100 in a Delve please restart/force quit and reopen the game and the Portraits should retroactively unlock for you :heart_eyes: Thanks to @Alpheon for that :ok_hand:

Should be fixed in 4.3.5. Happy days.

5 Likes

fyi, didn’t even have to quit/reopen. I finished the battle I was in, went to main world view, and Bazinga got the little notifications :slight_smile:

FINALLY!

And just for @Slypenslyde who wonders about beta :smiley:

3 Likes

Man I don’t want to get back on that badfeels wagon but dang :frowning:

If I have a troop that reduces skull damage by 50% and I activate the potion that reduces it by 25%. Will skull damage be reduced by 75% for that troop?
If not. Why not?

The bonuses apply separately, and multiplicatively, not additively.

Thus total damage dealt is (1 - 0.50) x (1 - 0.25) = 0.5 x 0.75 = 0.375.

Troops with Stoneskin will reduce damage from Skulls by 62.5%.

5 Likes

Have people had trouble with chat in 4.3? I can’t figure out how to get guild chat to appear. I get notifications that someone posted, but nothing shows up in the window. This happens whether I am connected or not to global chat.

Request: please allow the word “scrape” and its derivatives in chat. It seems the last four letters trigger the censor.

Seriously? The old Scunthorpe problem still happens…?!

Essence of Evil removes blessed from the first troop and then can or will Transform the troop to a toad. Is that working as intended? @Cyrup or @Kafka.

1 Like

My (player’s) guess it should be working as intended - upgrade 9 removes Bless and then upgrade 10 transforms.
(Devs could, of course, think differently.)

3 Likes

I want to know this as well.