4.2.5 Patch Notes

It would be nice if the devs would stop releasing updates just before Guild War week.

I’m not saying that this bug would necessarily have been caught if the release had come later, but dropping an update the day before the start of GW pretty much gives the maximum chance of adversely impacting GW. Devs, please think this through a little better.

4 Likes

i had CLEARLY set my GW attack team class to sunspear, but when entering the GW battle my hero class is Titan. BUG! PLEASE FIX

EDIT: its kinda like how GW defenses used to be. make sure you set and go out and in to be sure it refreshes before entering battle. reset game if you have to.

1 Like

Getting locked up by luther. Won’t allow me to click through tutorial. Have to reset to get back in, only to lock again

I don’t understand your complaint.
On a guild wars defense only the 4 troops are locked into place.
Banners and now, classes, can be changed at anytime from the troops menu for any defense… Even the locked ones.

1 Like

not all players can log in every day and change again the defence becouse a patch dropped in the night

Day 1 defense should be whatever class they last used before 4.2.5 was released. When I updated my account everyone team I had automatically assigned the last class I used.
The same should be true if someone doesn’t update.
Otherwise, yeah… The devs really f’d up.
I figured out that the patch was coming at least 12 hours before it did. Which means the devs had to know as well. Their policy of keeping it top secret until it’s pushed out has proven it’s self to be unwise yet again.

Last night there was supposed to be a “preview stream”.

When the stream got cancelled and next week wasn’t a preview either. It was clear to me the patch was coming.

1 Like

if you don’t update and so you don’t login your defence got no class, there are defence with only class hero no traits no secondary calss no talents. europeans got the patch at 01:00 am or later if today they can not login the defences in gw are without class.

1 Like

Well they are not punished then cause they will get autowin def

All my team’s got set to the class I was using which was Titan. Did this not happen for you?

1 Like

Yes but if they didin’t update they got no class

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying Ricky :+1:

2 Likes

So do we know if the autolost bug is a pc only bug? We got several member holding cause we don’t want to take any chance on xbox

only if you are online to change them. i fought a couple players today without any class set. as the whole EU area was sleeping when the patch hit. so mostly it effects day1 GWs so long as everyone comes online and updates their game and sets classes.
something like this should have come out with the weekly reset or next week would have been just fine.

2 Likes

I believe its effecting Mobile users based on the few reports Ive heard

1 Like

Yup confrmed ps4 and xbox version not bugged

1 Like

Someone on PS4 reported on Discord that they were having the bug too.

If you are experiencing an issue, in future please contact support (or report the bug here)! It’s so much better when we have a bunch of individual reports ready to go so we can investigate the issue quickly. The patch notes a way for us to briefly see rising issues but we really need more details and thorough reports.

The issue where your Guild Wars battles can count as a loss if the opponent does not have a Hero on their defense team should be resolved before reset today with a push to the server.

1 Like

The arena class XP was a bug that finally got fixed with 4.2.5?? @Cyrup

If you are referring to the issue where you were previously able to earn Class XP/Wins from Arena battles, this was not working as intended. So in 4.2.5. this no longer occurs.

3 Likes

HURAYYYYYYYYY… Finally, so sometimes the devs do listen to the players…. :stuck_out_tongue:
Or maybe they finally found the “old” piece of code they needed… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Never the less good job folks…. :+1: :smiley: