4.0 Patch Notes

Used 11 vault keys…
No Soul Gnome or any of the treasure troops that say they’re in the vault.
Should I submit a ticket for missing rewards @Cyrup or is it my fault for not waiting long enough for y’all to make sure the new troops are in the vault?

Got 1 Valravens and 2 pet gnomes that I’ll happily give back instead.

1 Like

I don’t think 6 Treasures are in the Vault, only exclusive to Delve/Chaos Portal. it just get Vault kingdom slapped in because… lore reason.

3 Likes

Just to clarify, vault keys and treasure gnomes don’t drop Treasures. Treasures can only be obtained via chaos shards and faction events.

Here is an article which explains things further.

(The Treasures are considered under the vault kingdom for thematic reasons.)

5 Likes

@Saltypatra what about the soul gnome does that drop from vault keys?

Still not out on iOS :cry:

2 Likes

That’s really what I was going for. The treasure ones make sense… And after one run…

Updated, did some delves, had some fun. Overall I would say a great launch. Not a bug in sight. Thank you devs, and everyone Good Luck!

4 Likes

Delve rewards can be pretty good

16 Likes

5 Likes

Holy smokes, you definitely won the lottery on that one!

3 Likes

Gotta fix that, I knew what it was and its still not clear.

I’ll evaluate the new stuff when I’ve had a look…

So hard to get ingots now… XD

12 Likes

Stahhhhp. I got no mythic ingots.

1 Like

I didn’t got any Mythic Ingot, but a total of 14 Legendary Ingots at the end of the first day was quite awesome too.

3 Likes

Oh I knew what it meant, but what it said was “frog blast the vent core”. It actually need a bunch more correction. It should be something like…

“We originally decreased mana gained from Explosions from 100% to 70% back in 2015, due to the amount of mana gained from those spells. It was outscaling any other means to gain mana in the game and causing troops to be able to chain-cast their spells.”

Thank you ao much for making this. The changelog had me stressed out; a guide is much appreciated ^-^

1 Like

First? :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Still not seeing the update on the App Store. Has anyone on iOS gotten it yet?

1 Like

None of these are showing in Unowned pets.
Have they not been added to the patch like the Soul Gnome wasn’t in the vault right after release? :confused:

3 Likes

“Not I,” said the duck.

1 Like