3.4 Patch Notes

Couldn’t resist doing it. Alright Mathematicians… how long before the gems cost and resources spent makes sense to get the 5% bump in gold intake?

Btw…I live on legendary tasks. It’s like Christmas every time I open my in game mail.

Let’s just say it was a crazy night and everybody drank too much :slight_smile:

how many gems did it take to do that? I think I want to do the same thing

Between 1k-2k. I purposely didn’t look while I was doing it. Hurts too much. Lol

I started the day with 9.5k gems.
14 pets later… I’m down 3kish.

1 Like

They sure is purrdy though… @TheIdleOne

1 Like

Wow! So many!

1 Like

I missed one while I slept. (Technically 2 but we got another run at Mini Mimic.)
Hopefully, I get another run at one before reset. :grinning:

Your mythic mimic will only add 5% to the base gold reward. So for a 3 trophy pvp match of approx 1200-1400 base gold that means you will only be getting 60-70 extra gold per battle.

@awryan i got 16 pets and mythic mimic also :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have 19 pets, but missed Billy Kid and Snow Bunny - due to a glitch. But, Snow Bunny was the login bonus, so that was awesome. Only missed Billy Kid.

We’ve gotten Auraio 3 times (good repeat at least), Ogrikin 2 times (which I like), and Snakelet 2 times (1 of which I missed)

2 Likes

Very nice!

If you consider that:

• with 300 gems you can buy 75k golds,
  • so you will need to do 3571 battles if you spend 1k gems, twice if you spend twice.
1 Like

Got this achievement for mythic pet

3 Likes

@Saltypatra the 24h pet event start at reset?

Yes it does. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is exclusive for event pet or we still can trigger other pet?

It is exclusive for the pet event.

1 Like

can pet gnomes still show up with less than an hour before pet rescue day?

One showed on my game 5 min ago only gave me food, sooo yes an hour before the event is the cutoff time.

2 Likes

They show up but only give food. No more pet rescues. So only 14 unique pets today. (15 for the guild today)

1 Like