3.3 Patch Notes

Huh that did get missed, thanks! I’ll add it in.

2 Likes

Crafting is only useful to get troop.

Well major orb of ascension needs 4 orbs and so it’s more efficient to craft a major to get a common to mythic. But it’s the only time I think.

Basically you’ll be really grateful if you luck on a major orb instead of normal one

There is also nothing about the Soulforge in the patch note :wink: .

If your team’s effectiveness relied on Dragon Soul’s third trait, you were probably playing wrong (you shouldn’t rely on a 25% chance to resurrect—don’t die in the first place!). If your team’s effectiveness relied on its second trait, maybe switch out a troop for a mana drainer to deal with Mab?

3 Likes

Hi guys! Since this update, Crescendo lost its “gain an extra turn if an enemy dies” functionality. (At least on Xbox…) Please DO fix it! Thanks!

A fix went out earlier today that should have resolved that issue.

Please make sure you fully close the game and restart it to get the fix.

Hi,can you tell me when release Chinese language?thank you

Cyrup recently said it wasn’t ready yet. Chinese is a difficult language, and there is a lot of text in Gems of War. (Also, they have had problems with their French and Russian translations, so they want to make sure the Chinese translation is correct!)

can one of the devs tell me the rewards for raid bosses or invasions? or at least, if it will be guild seals or not

Wasn’t pc/mobile supposed to get daily quest with this update or is that coming in a future update?

Question. Many are left wondering if you have to win the boss fight after destroying Valraven to receive the Sigils? It does not state it in the update notes. And I’ve noticed not getting gnome rewards after defeating them either, even winning the match.

1 Like

You have to win the match to get the siglis from Valraven. I agree it should be more clear that this is required.

5 Likes

Did the gnome have a money sack next to its card? Some cheeky players are putting gnomes in their PVP defense teams. These player-owned gnomes do not give rewards like the randomly-spawned gnomes do. It appears the devs were prepared for altruism on our parts!

You are probably right. I did not notice if there was a gold bag or not!

It’s a bug and we should insist it is a bug. It’s not unclear because they clearly did not mention needing to survive. So i am, and I encourage everyone else to put up a ticket.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra

I see no difference in GW currently. So fair to say that “collusion” was not addressed by 3.3 like we were led to believe from your streams??

Despite repeated efforts to address concerns regarding the slow progress of constantly placing first in brackets (our guild has exceeded 1million points and is usually 1.1-1.3 in GW with closest 2nd place team usually being 1/10th of that), it look like our requests were not addressed or acknowledged for some attention to be paid to the slow progression of guilds up brackets?

With guild wars every 3 weeks, can you please confirm whether it is still to be the case that a guild can only climb two brackets at a time? We’ve already put in more than 4 months managing a full roster of active end-game players (not easy to do when you don’t have the incentives of top 3 GW bracket rewards) and have progressed from Bracket 90(?) to a mere Bracket 54, moving at a glacial pace.

With GW only every 3 weeks, and being conservative in the assessment that we are most definitely a guild that belongs in at least Bracket 10. To move up 44 brackets should still take at MINIMUM 22 rounds of guild wars, or another 66 weeks. More than another 1.25 years. So our guild will have spent 100 weeks (nearly two years) progressing to where it should be positioned in Guild Wars, so we’re finally up against other end-game players and not dead or dormant guilds with 5/30 people or worse, single-person guilds like we currently are.

Developers, please confirm? Especially @Kafka who repeatedly assured us on Xbox that this had been passed on to developers. And address if this is going to be fixed for 3.4. If not, It’s time to say farewell to this game as that’s a grind once 100% completion is achieved and Xathenos forged, as no dedicated customers and players of your game should have to be undertaking a 2-year grind when they’re worthy of being in the top 10 brackets of guild wars but are stuck laboring week after week on a fool’s errand to only move up 2 brackets at a time.

I responded on your other thread.

Even just being able to admit that it wasn’t a priority, admit their own mistakes, have ANY humility at this point would probably half-satisfy most of us. But nobody on their team that engages with their players (customers) seems able to do that.

It’s frustration on both ends. The best thing either side can do is try to relate with what the other side is dealing with.
The whole system of GW has been flawed from the start. I would know. Since on PC/mobile my guild started in like Bracket 400-800 and moved up all the way to bracket 1.
All you can do is keep winning and hope that the system changes. If your members aren’t patient enough to wait then they can submit tickets complaining as well if it makes them feel better. This seems like a private conversation between you and Cyrup that should be discussed in private. A call out anywhere never makes things better. You don’t know me… But I assure you I’m not a Dev loyalist… Cyrup herself can attest to that. :grinning: