3.2.5 Patch Notes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!##!##

THAT WAS NOT A BUG AND WAS WORKING AS INTENDED! !!!#!##!!!

UNFIX!!!#!!!

5 Likes

How many gems? I’m considering a change, but if I decide I don’t like it, I’d like to know how much it will cost to go back…

From a twitter screenshot it look like it will cost 200 gems after you use your free turn

Hmm, I’m I might have to think about it some more, that’s not cheap, lol. Thanks! :relaxed:

This should have been highlighted a hell of a lot more…

I don’t even care about the rest of the patch notes anymore, seriously. Anyone still having doubts, go actually fight something. Slow the animation speed down if you have to.

EVERYTHING IS PRETTY.

This is Gorgotha casting:

Explosion clouds are kind of in the way but you get the idea. Now go have a look.

This patch gets a pass from me for this alone.

12 Likes

Agree @Shimrra. I really like the new grafx and effects. I do not like the stealth nerf to Forge and the lack of bug fixes to Guild Wars, however.

NowayJoe2Go

Mixed response from me on the visuals.

Generally happy that the UI is about finished, and slowly improving. Unsure why we get the three year old pop up on pvp rank after every battle still.

Yes everything’s prettier.

I’m finding the new status effect animations mixed. Burn is too bright and obstructive. Freeze though is really hard to see. Likewise Stun - but Freeze is worse and really significant to know. I’ve lost some turns already as I didn’t realise my troop was frozen - especially if its spell is also lit up ready to cast.

Edits:

The extra flash sparkles as every gem match resolved seem a bit distracting and unnecessary.

For the crafting summoning stones UI, the menu icon to see what troops are available on summon stones of each colour is tiny and very hard to hit on a mobile phone screen. This should display far more obviously or even have the troops available show permanently with a UI rework.

1 Like

Edit: @nimhain typo on the troop menu UI, filter now says ‘troop typee’

1 Like

I am steadily seeing the downsides of this patch, guilty of going and doing my dungeons pretty early in my inspection.

Still though.

Please PLEASE add a option to remove all the shiny sh!t!
The new animations was fun for about 2 battles, now they are just annoying, blocking vital information and most likely drains resources from mobile devices.

If we cant disable the effects add different skins to the UI. And the first skin to add would be “compact” where you remove all “shiny” effects and backgrounds and such. So that you only see what is vital.
After that you can add “nightmode”, “full retar”…ehhh “full effects” etc

This would help all those that get a headache and quit the game because of it!

8 Likes

I second that. I’d love the option to turn of shiny sprkling effects, is it a NEW YEAR already so we have all those fireworks? Some of the effects look nice, I must be honest, but all of them is just TOO MUCH!

I’d also like and option to hide background behind the puzzle. It is very distracting in some game modes. I played Treasure Hunt today and I can’t clearly see what is what at the glance and this is a bad thing,

Currenlty the check board is made of solid and transparent blocks. How about making all of them solid? Or making Transparent less transparent? I pressume the black transparent block has ~20-30% of opacity, maybe it should have 60-80%?

1 Like

You forgot to explain Fiery Fire. I was surprised for sure to catch it

I was about to point this out, just saw it myself.

Were chest drops nerfed? Just opening different chests and gold chests seem to drop gems a lot less. I used to get 1-5 gems from every 50 with maybe one or two not having any. I used the 200 key option a few times and got like 3. I noticed it with other chests too the whole way to VIP

2 Likes

For the most part I really like the update (so glad to have chest contents back in a vertical row!) BUT I have to say that the GIANT FLASHING SHIELD on barriered troops is highly annoying! I use the dragonian rogue and all dragons team and when they are all flashing like that I can’t concentrate on the board :frowning:

A new resources nerfed, how wonderful! :angry: Please, re-add legendary and mythic to summoning stones. And is chest drop always the same or is it nerfed too? It should be increase.

7 Likes

Likewise, I find freeze in particular to be very hard to see.

1 Like

Looks like the Shop screen changed and now lists the most expensive bundles first. At least now maybe more people will see that there really aren’t many “micro” transactions in the game. It’s all about the $50+ bundles!

I agree with the sentiment that summoning stones were nerfed. It wasn’t a stealth nerf as it was listed in the patch notes, but it’s still a nerf. We can get all the commons we need with Gold chests.

The option to open 200 chests should only apply to Gold and maybe Glory chests. I would NEVER open that many Gem/Event/VIP chests at once. EVER! They are too hard to acquire to risk overspending.

Why wasn’t Dawnbringer removed from Arena defenses? This has been a very vocal issue for quite some time and it’s being completely ignored.

7 Likes

What happens to the achievements which requirements we already met? I don’t mean the “Reach lvl 500” when I’m over 1000 - I suppose I’ll get it when I level up. What about “get Mongo” end especially “get Xathenos” - Mongo is pretty much guaranteed to drop sooner or later, but I already got Xathenos, don’t need another and it definitely won’t drop randomly.

1 Like

Will be playing minimally until they remove the large animations…4 x Stun + Barrier + all the other flashing is just nauseating. TOO MUCH! too_much