3.0.1 Update and Notes

So how can I download the update… I don’t see anything on steam?

it’s gone out for android and iOS, will be available on Steam soon.

1 Like

This does not appear to be accurate.

Are you playing on PC or mobile?

On Android, with update

Could you please put some more information about this in our 3.0 Known Issues thread? 3.0 Known Issues

No longer getting an extra traitstone for using Prince Azquila in a PvP battle for the event on Android after this update.

1 Like

Our team is aware of this issue and working on a fix now.

1 Like

Still not working. Team reverted back. Playing on Android mobile after update. Even tried to restart mobile. [EDIT 1 hour later: Seems to be fixed now.]

GW page tells me to register guild for GW again. I did register earlier, and it was told that earlier registrations would still be valid. I guess I should register again to be safe?

1 Like

Some guilds had a slight glitch where their Registered status got set back to 0. This is a display bug only - if you registered before then you should be included in next week’s guild wars. However, there is no harm in hitting the Register button again, if you want to be certain.

3 Likes

My english is a little poor. Do this mean that the fixes won’t apply before the weekly changeover/reset?

1 Like

That’s awesome Salty that a fix will be arriving shortly - except this was working all week until some update came down this evening somehow that made it for both pvp and explore to stop working for the event.

And now the Support email says there will be no compensation for this issue? Not ok!

If there is anything in this game that the Devs generally has been AMAZING with it has been the compensations, and I am not saying this to defend the Devs or anything. I am totally fine without a compensation for once.

I like you Taisakat, so don’t take it the wrong way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am normally very cool about these things since they normally happen during switch over and you don’t loose that much when it has happened as an issue.

However this is Thursday evening. This has been working all week. 2 1/2 days left before the end of the Event. I have only managed to get 45 event stones from the difficult getting Nagas and went to do some stone farming in PVP… both are broken. I play in the evening. I sit on line during the day to chat and collect tribute. But my play time is evening.

1 Like

Its unfortunately that such things happens, but it is what one can expect from any game from time to time. Barely two hours has passed. My message still stands as we can’t or shouldn’t ask for a compensation for every little thing.

2 Likes

The update is currently available to download from App stores, but currently you don’t have to download it to keep playing the game.

In order to make sure everyone is playing on the same version once Guild Wars begins, we turn a flag on which requires everyone to have the update to keep playing.

Fix is already out. We’re going to send out some minor compensation later.

3 Likes

Thank you for the fix - back to naga hunting for a bit tonight

thank you for whatever you will consider for compensation.

Guild Wars register screen currently states that Next guild war starts in 22h.
Is that correct? (Probably it’s not…)

Guild Wars will be starting on Monday, we’re currently looking into why the screen is saying that.

Edited: Guild Wars timer should be now showing the correct timer.

2 Likes

:notes:Handel’s Messiah - Hallelujah :notes:

Also, Prince Azquilla double traitstones is working fine for me