[27/30] Sushi Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans! Play for FUN not WORK! NO Raid/Invasion Requirements! (PC/Mobile)

We still have a space to fill if you’re an End Gamer who wants to enjoy the game without having to grind incessantly…

A bump for anyone looking for a Guild but doesn’t want to have to flog themselves to death completing ridiculously high numbers of Event tasks…

Drop me a PM…

We’ve tweaked our requirements to 1000 Seals and 100,000 Gold just to give people a push to complete the Basic Tasks and work on a few of the Epics (usually Green for the Writs!)

But they’re still very minimal for any experienced player, so if you want a relaxed time playing the game with a Guild that isn’t constantly pushing you to do more, please drop me a message :+1:

One of our long-term members is leaving due to getting a job that will have very limited connectivity, so the Sushi Bar is looking for someone new.

Our Guild Requirements are just 1000 Seals, fighting your Guild Wars Battles and contributing 100,000 gold to Basic Tasks, anything else is up to you, so you can play to enjoy the game instead of having to slog through endless battles to max out rewards.

Drop me a message if you’re interested…

I’ve just had to kick someone who joined the Guild and, despite our requirements being very modest (1000 Seals and 100k Gold). proceeded to do virtually nothing to contribute!

I have no idea why people feel this is acceptable behaviour, but, suffice to say, they didn’t get to do it for very long.

So we once again have a free slot for someone who wants to join a relaxed Guild, just drop me a DM and we’ll be glad to have you on board :slight_smile:

There’s still a space available for an End Game player (level 1000+ ) at the Sushi Bar (you don’t actually have to like sushi to join :wink: )

There’s no pressure to grind Raids or Invasions etc, just contribute 1000 Seals,100k gold and do your Guild Wars battles and the rest of your time is your own :+1:

Drop me a DM if you’re interested…

One of our long term members has decided to take a break from the game, so there’s a space at the Sushi Bar.

There’s no endless grinding of Events, all you need to contribute is 1000 Seals,100k gold and do your Guild Wars battles and anything else is up to you.

If you’re over Level 1000 and want to play for the enjoyment, not the grind, drop me a DM and pull up a stool…

I’d turned off the “Join by invititation only” feature and a new member joined, but then did nothing for three days and, when I checked their profile it said they’d last been seen in a battle TEN DAYS ago!

So I’ve booted them, turned recruitment back to Invitation Only and we’re looking for one more End Game member who wants to join a relaxed Guild and play for the fun of it…

Another Guild Member couldn’t be ar$ed to do their Guild Wars battles this week, so they’ve got the boot and there’s a space open at the Sushi Bar.

So if you’re an End Game player (Level 1000+) and looking for a relaxed Guild, all we require is 1000 Seals and 100k Gold.

Drop me a DM and pull up a stool… :+1:

One member enters, another member leaves…

We’ve just had another space open up after an existing member decided that it was time to move on.

So, if you’re an End Gamer (1000+) who’s still playing, but doesn’t want the endless grind of the big Guilds, drop me a line…

Regrettably another member has decided to leave the game, so there’s a stool open at the Sushi Bar for an End Gamer who wants to join a relaxed Guild without being constantly pushed to grind out big targets.

Drop me a DM if you’re interested…

Still a space available…

We had a player interested, but after the recent GW debacle, they decided to take a break from the game, so if anyone’s looking to join a relaxed Guild for End Gamers, let me know.

We have a space or two for the upcoming Guild Wars week, so if you’re a veteran player looking for a relaxed Guild where apart from doing your GW battles and donating 1000 Seals and 100K gold a week, whatever else you do is your own choice, then drop me a DM :+1:

alguma vaga lvl 274

Thanks for your reply, but we’re looking for End Game players, Lvl 1000+

We had a new member join us just before the start of GW week, but, despite the Announcement that doing their Battles was a requirement and a couple of warnings, they still didn’t do them, so they’ve got the boot and we have a space available again.

So any Level 1000+ End Gamers who want to join a relaxed Guild with no grinding, drop me a DM :+1:

There’s still space going at the Sushi Bar for someone who’s a Level 1000+ endgame player who’s tired of the grind.

All we ask is 100k gold and 1000 seals and the rest of your game is your own :slight_smile:

DM me if you’re interested…

Once again, despite Guild Wars only being 5 battles a day once every few weeks, it seems one of our members couldn’t be bothered to make the effort :frowning:

Also another member just hasn’t been contributing even the bare minimum, despite our requirements being very equitable.

So there’s room for two more at the Sushi Bar for Level 1000+ End Gamers who want to play without having to dedicate every waking moment to the game.

Fighting your GW battles on the day, 1000 Seals and 100k Gold is all we require, anything else is up to you.

Drop me a DM if you’re interested.

Any openings?