[27/30] Sushi Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans! Play for FUN not WORK! NO Raid/Invasion Requirements! (PC/Mobile)

The Sushi Bar is a casual, family oriented guild of veteran players. We are one of the oldest casual guilds in GoW and our philosophy is that GoW is a game, not a second job!

Because we have been around for so long, the guild members are all End Game players (I’m currently lvl 1382). We welcome veteran players who want to opt out of the grind of being in a competitive guild as well as early End Game players (level 1000+) who have played a while and are looking for the chance to grow without needing to slog away for hours.

Our guild requirements are very modest:

Seals : 1,000 per week
GW : All Guild Wars battles
Gold : Minimum 100,000 up to whatever you can reasonably afford
Raids/Invasions : Up to when it is no longer fun

Given our guild philosophy, we will understand if you cannot meet the guild requirements for a particular week. All we need is for you to inform us what is going on with your life and when you will be back. As a guild, we value friendships more than seals, GW victories or gold.

Our guild rank is just above 300 and our GW bracket is 20, so the battles shouldn’t be excessively hard.

We have no minimum gem spend for GW / Raid / Invasion, letting you save your gems for Pets or whatever else you want to use them for.

If you are interested in joining, send me a pm with your invite code and I will add you as soon as I can.

We still have one spot available…

We have two slots which have come available in the Sushi Bar if you’re looking for a relaxed Guild with no pressure :+1:

We still have slots available for End Game Players who want to enjoy the game without needing to grind endlessly…

We have had a space come free if anyone wants to join a relaxed Guild with easy requirements…

Guild Wars week is coming up and we’ve got a couple of places available if you want to do your Battles, but not be forced/ required to grind away at everything else…

There’s still one place remaining if you want to join a relaxed Guild for GW week and onwards :+1:

One of our members has had to step down due to work pressures, so we have a slot open.

FYI we complete the main Guild Tasks, get most of the way in Events (without flogging ourselves to death to get to Level 12!) and make a good showing in Guild Wars.

If you want to join a relaxed Guild and just enjoy the end game without having to push yourself to complete a long list of requirements, drop me a PM.

We have a couple of slots coming available for End Game players who want to enjoy the game without having to grind for ages.

All you need to do is contribute 1000 Seals a week and do your Guild Wars battles on the appropriate day and you’ll be welcome.

So you don’t have to flog yourself to death grinding out masses of Trophies or millions of Gold and you can play for fun instead of hitting targets :+1:

Drop me a PM if you’re interested…

Just to give this a quick bump, we’ve got two spaces free for End Gamers who enjoy casual play and can contribute our easy-to-achieve minimums :slight_smile:

We still have a space to fill if you’re an End Gamer who wants to enjoy the game without having to grind incessantly…

A bump for anyone looking for a Guild but doesn’t want to have to flog themselves to death completing ridiculously high numbers of Event tasks…

Drop me a PM…

We’ve tweaked our requirements to 1000 Seals and 100,000 Gold just to give people a push to complete the Basic Tasks and work on a few of the Epics (usually Green for the Writs!)

But they’re still very minimal for any experienced player, so if you want a relaxed time playing the game with a Guild that isn’t constantly pushing you to do more, please drop me a message :+1:

One of our long-term members is leaving due to getting a job that will have very limited connectivity, so the Sushi Bar is looking for someone new.

Our Guild Requirements are just 1000 Seals, fighting your Guild Wars Battles and contributing 100,000 gold to Basic Tasks, anything else is up to you, so you can play to enjoy the game instead of having to slog through endless battles to max out rewards.

Drop me a message if you’re interested…

I’ve just had to kick someone who joined the Guild and, despite our requirements being very modest (1000 Seals and 100k Gold). proceeded to do virtually nothing to contribute!

I have no idea why people feel this is acceptable behaviour, but, suffice to say, they didn’t get to do it for very long.

So we once again have a free slot for someone who wants to join a relaxed Guild, just drop me a DM and we’ll be glad to have you on board :slight_smile:

There’s still a space available for an End Game player (level 1000+ ) at the Sushi Bar (you don’t actually have to like sushi to join :wink: )

There’s no pressure to grind Raids or Invasions etc, just contribute 1000 Seals,100k gold and do your Guild Wars battles and the rest of your time is your own :+1:

Drop me a DM if you’re interested…

One of our long term members has decided to take a break from the game, so there’s a space at the Sushi Bar.

There’s no endless grinding of Events, all you need to contribute is 1000 Seals,100k gold and do your Guild Wars battles and anything else is up to you.

If you’re over Level 1000 and want to play for the enjoyment, not the grind, drop me a DM and pull up a stool…

I’d turned off the “Join by invititation only” feature and a new member joined, but then did nothing for three days and, when I checked their profile it said they’d last been seen in a battle TEN DAYS ago!

So I’ve booted them, turned recruitment back to Invitation Only and we’re looking for one more End Game member who wants to join a relaxed Guild and play for the fun of it…

Another Guild Member couldn’t be ar$ed to do their Guild Wars battles this week, so they’ve got the boot and there’s a space open at the Sushi Bar.

So if you’re an End Game player (Level 1000+) and looking for a relaxed Guild, all we require is 1000 Seals and 100k Gold.

Drop me a DM and pull up a stool… :+1:

One member enters, another member leaves…

We’ve just had another space open up after an existing member decided that it was time to move on.

So, if you’re an End Gamer (1000+) who’s still playing, but doesn’t want the endless grind of the big Guilds, drop me a line…