2.1 Guild Tasks - Information Gathering

Green Level 9 - 400k Gold - 6 Event keys confirmed

Thanks everyone, confirmations added.

Thank you for compiling this

Just noticed that there has been a change to Guild Tasks. The cost for the 11th task is now 450k instead of 550k. I also calculated the cost to complete each color: 2.576M instead of 2.610M. Can anyone else verify and figure the new breakdown? My guild is already finishing our last color so I cannot…

It was said that this week will have a lower cost to guild tasks, as a form of compensation for last week’s task issues. It shouldn’t be a permanent change, it’s just for this week.

5 Likes

@yonizaf is correct

thanks… it seems very minor. But a gift is a gift nonetheless!

This week our blue 12 task is discounted to 650,000, but red 12 still costs the normal 750,000. Was it intentional to have them be different?

This has been so helpful for task allocation management. If there is a thread listing legendary tasks, could you link it to this post? Thanks for creating this thread.

While it doesn’t seem to have the costs, the rewards are discussed in this thread:

1 Like

Red guild rewards seem different today…

Red:
1 - 80 Glory
2 - 120 Glory

Dang, mine are already done and gone for me to double check. I’d appreciate everyone keeping a look out.

Edit: Though, thats exactly what they were before…

I might be having a brain fart moment… I don’t think I’ve seen it at level 1 before, I assumed it was Gem keys all the way through… and I can’t read the OP properly… I saw a word starting with G and thought it was Gem Keys… I’ll just go over here and cook this egg that’s on my face…

Not sure if anyone did this already (I couldn’t find it), so I’ve decided to share, since I’ve made for myself anyway:

It shows how much gold you spend for each statue xp point, plus how much gold for each unit of reward. For example:

(There’s also another tab to help you keep track of redeemed rewards on a given week)

EDIT: Note that, in my country, as far as numbers are concerned, we use dots as Americans use commas and vice versa, so the dots you see in the image are separating thousands.

11 Likes

Just informing that I’ve updated the link above, since it was broken.

2 Likes

This might need to be updated, seems like new crafting currency has been added to guild tasks.

Do you know if anything has been reduced or removed, or what level these start appearing at?

Not sure what levels though.

Red 7 and Yellow 7 are showing the same as the OP table for me, but we’ve finished the rest for the week, so not sure on others.
EDIT: Red 8 also matches up with OP.

Totally missed that. That is a bit distressing, considering the extreme diminishing returns on tasks, especially once you hit legendary task level. Our guilds weekly earnings have not increased by a significant amount since PC Unity, and we have a lot of PC players. Would have made more sense to increase the cost of tasks rather than lower the payout. Seems like we still have the same table for now, probably to finish out the week. I guess a new thread is in order for next week.

Can someone give an overall update as of now, probably in excel?