2.1 Arrives!

Wow and the Crimson bat got a nerf. Communication not so good on this patch.

And the emperor, both minus two magic

That’s weird…I don’t see anything in the data files that indicates they were adjusted at all.

mine shows 4

They weren’t its a bug

Players may have lost some kingdom stat bonuses in the recalibration from five to seven stars.

Have fun mobile/pc brothers!!!

1 Like

Can someone make a nice graphic showing all 12 tasks of all 6 guild task lines? :smiley:

7 Likes

Nothing new in my game. On pc. Have restarted the game. Have restarted Steam. Guild tab has not changed. Same task layout as before. Going to try restarting pc and see what happens.

I seem to be down 3 Magic points across the board. All previous Magic kingdoms are still +2 Magic according to the graphics, and the troop stats haven’t otherwise changed. Looks like a bug. @Sirrian?

Yeah it looks like my Magic went down by one point. EK was doing 23 true damage, it’s down to 22 now.

EDIT: Weird it seems different people are getting different Magic reductions.

That’s strange, my EK went down from 23 to 19 in the first position.

How many of your magic kingdoms are above 5 stars?

@Sirrian @Nimhain it is looking like leveling beyond the five star perk is removing the five star perk effect even though it still shows in the kingdom. Window

Three, which corresponds to the loss in stats. I’ve posted in the Bugs thread about this. Seems to be affecting all stats.

What’s the deal with claiming seals? Is there a reason to wait to claim them?

I have 4 above 5 stars. And that makes sense, I’m down 4 magic on my troops.

1 Like

We’ve put a fix out for the Skill bonus issue from 6* kingdoms. You will need to log out and then back in, to get it.

2 Likes

Man, it feels weird to be gaining levels again…

7 Likes

Ikr lol, when I hit 1001 I thought something had messed up on the game.

2 Likes

It appears the 7th star will require 10 troops in a kingdom. 9 troops fully upgraded is only 25 power over 6 stars. We will have to wait patiently for the next Whitehelm troop. :persevere: