2.0 Update - Server Maintenance

Ha, speak of the devil, just had you come up in PVP. That comp is tough… Barely pulled it off.

2 Likes

I woke up this morning with the feeling this would come today… looks like I didn’t have to wait long to be proven right ^^ YAY! 2.0 HYPE! :tada: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

The wait is finally over. Woohoo! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Gods of GoW, I have rhese offerings of gold, gems and keys ready for you!

2 Likes

Now I’m not saying I’m excited, but I’m absolutely ecstatic. So in honor of summoning reworks:

14 Likes

Rainbow Gorgotha’s back!!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

My emissaries are rooting for me to win:

8 Likes

Now, I can dive into that pile of glory keys and hope the RNG gods are merciful!

9 Likes

7 Likes

Neato.

6 Likes

Your a time traveler, you should have told us the date of release date 3 months ago!

1 Like

I want to perform a macarena dance for you guys after reading this news.

Wait, I rather dance on my own so nobody gets hurt. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You can dance if you want to…
You can leave your friends behind…

2 Likes

And if you don’t dance ure not a friend of mine…!

2 Likes

Say, we can go where we want to!

1 Like

“Ya know, that dance wasn’t as safe as they said it was.” -Fry

1 Like

Not sure what is going on in the Safety Dance. But with 2.0 on the way … I … must … safety … dance …

2 Likes

Curse you, inappropriately timed appointments. I won’t be able to concentrate through that now. I’ll be too psyched about this until I get back to my computer …

2 Likes

Not wishing to put a damper on things, everyone should be advised that the Nobend Brothers are hiding in what they think is a secret enclave inside the server. If they aren’t found by the time the 2.0 update is complete, their plan for the server restart is something like this: