#1 priority needs to be fixed

Ever since the 1 troop defense “quick fix” there has been some issues with battle strength. I am not so worried about it for my sake since i can make a team to beat most any team. But the newer players who actually have around a 3,500 - 4,500 strength team are fighting teams that people have set to 1 troop and let the game auto fill the other 3 troops. When this auto fill happens they do not increase the amount of strength the team has, so when a new player is coming across penguin/black manacles/famine/kerberos that says it is a 4,000 strength team but really is 8-9k they would probably want to stop playing. Therefor killing off any new players that come across this issue

PLEASE NO ONE POST ABOUT WHY 1 TROOP DEFENSE IS BAD OR WHY YOU DID IT, THIS IS ONLY HERE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE THAT NEWER PLAYERS ARE HAVING FROM THE QUICK FIX

4 Likes

Sirrian adressed it in another thread.

2 Likes

Its not just newer players brudda… Im level 650ish and i too can handle any team thrown at me with several different teams i alternate between however i like to grind pvp on the 1 trophy fight because most of the time i can win those fights way faster and since the gold payout is damn near identical for 1 trophy or 3 trophy its better for me

But when i get a team that should be a 3 tropjy fight and its a 1 trophy fight (with 1 trophy rewards btw) i just throw my hands up and walk away…

It is just after 2 p.m. cst on tuesday as i type thos and i am still not to tier 1 yet… Usually i hit teir 1 by about 10 a.m. monday

Jus’ sayin’

2 Likes

3t fights are substantially easier ATM given the “fix” is in. 1 loss from server going down yesterday. It is slower and I do miss the ease of grinding the 1t fights vs this crap meta over and over. I’m playing a lot less now at a time and barely into top 100.

3 Likes

We’re seeing the same in our guild. A lot of people would have normally finished their seals by now, now noone has. Let’s hope things return to more normal once they patch this…

2 Likes

I considered doing maps but their payouts for time is just as bad or worse and I feel that without trophies rewarded I would be letting my guild down.

2 Likes

I’m farming traitstones with an all red team in explore mode, gives some money…
I hope they fix the team scores in the next couple a days, and then I’ll do my pvp battles.

1 Like

Maybe just maybe get this some attention.

3 Likes

i saw nothing about fixing troop strength and in case you misunderstood what i was saying i found a battle that i was talking about, this was a 3 trophy battle worth 762 gold before bonuses

this is not worth the time and i shouldnt have to spend even 1 gem to refresh this

This was the post Sirrian was answering to in the post i quoted.

1 Like

just because one person says its fixed doesnt meant that it is fixed, i have guild members level 40-70 still seeing 4 mythic teams at 4-5k

Noone says it is fixed.

You probably missed the context if you didn’t click on the link.

Sirrian said they know about the issue and intend to fix it.

@Maxx said thanks, not implying that it WAS fixed but that it will be fixed.

1 Like

I was actually saying thanks for fixing the defense wins exploit and then telling Sirrian about the team score problem.

1 Like

@Gouki and @htismaqe please tell me in the link to the posted forum where it says here will adress the strength issue. the only thing i see him talking about is adressing the 1 troop defense issue. there is no talk about fixing defense teams strength

you can say a certain paragraph if you wish by i have read every word, nothing in this addresses the issue at hand

Ok i was trying to work on my too-long-posts-syndrome, apparently i picked a bad topic for it, my apologies.
Sirrian was asked about this team strength issue in another thread and adressed it by the post i quoted here.
The issue is not fixed, nor is there an ETA for the fix, but the Devs are aware.

2 Likes

You’re looking in the wrong thread.

Both @Gouki and @Maxx provided links to the correct thread. Here is Sirrian’s response to Maxx:

The Issue Regarding Losing PvP Score to Gain Extra Defense Wins - #7 by Sirrian

2 Likes