Will of the Wisp

Originally published at: Will of the Wisp – Gems of War

Don’t follow the light!

New Troop: Wisp

Wisps inhabit the damp and marshy borders of Silverglade, where the snow melts and runs off the mountains to form misty wetlands.
The High Elves typically leave an offering of honey, bread, and gold to them upon the changing of the seasons, 4 times each year. As such the Wisps are kindly disposed towards their fellow inhabitants of the north-west tip of Krystara. The same cannot be said for travellers however, as the Wisps will often try to lure them towards boggy sinkholes, and they are never seen again.

Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

13 Likes

Interesting troop.

1 Like

Cool a new trait called Swift. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

They took away empowered :open_mouth:

3 Likes

They had to, it’d be op for an UR.

1 Like

Does this mean arcane dark two weeks in a row???

1 Like

Yes Sir! :wink:

One purple match and all 4 Wisp troll team is ready to go. :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh man that stinks

Bring out some dusty mabs :stuck_out_tongue:

Wish they had taken away the charm/link instead of Empowered so it could still work to insulate against bad boards. Now you have to have purple or red ready to match on the initial board in order to get you out of a bad starting board configuration, and if you have a bad starting board configuration that probably means the mana types you need won’t be available to be matched. And with the links, one purple match 3 can fill a whole team of them, so it did almost nothing to curb the potential grief factor.

1 Like

Not for me. I not really need Dark Arcanes, but I did not buy any glory packs this week, as I got the troop to Mythic with event keys.

1 Like

Excellent artwork on this troop, love it

2 Likes

Yeah, its a little babies Fey. So cute!

Any guess when console / mobile events will be in synch? I’m hoping next major patch.

This troop does a lot of things… Like, Mayor of Multi-tasking Town…
The recent rework to the orcs was nice, but can we know the general idea of what’s supposed to be reworked next @Sirrian? No need to make a list or any promises, but something in the lines of…
“We are considering this, and down the road we intend to do something on that thing or that other thing.”
… would be nice even knowing that there are other priorities on the dev’s schedule in the meantime.

2 Likes

Scale Guard has this already. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

We might get some info in this:

2 Likes

You are right, I must have missed it. Oh well…

1 Like

Thanks, i’ve missed that.