Will of the Wisp

That was a ninja change, then. I remember searching for “swift” the first time Sirrian mentioned it (discussing balancing some unreleased troops), and the only thing that came up was Pegasus’ spell.

This guy might have some good invade use… in an infinite loop team? Feel like he could swing with Alch and Hellcat, gives you some damage and a board shuffle if you need it, plus magic link to help fill hellcat on purp if needed.

Yeah it was. My opinion is there isn’t much difference between it and ‘Fast’ on troops with single digit mana costs.

Hope to see it on some powerhouses down the track.

Not that much ninja-esque as it was posted here :wink: .

4 Likes

Does it feel like there are different artists?
Some artworks are really good.
Others are just… uhm… :disappointed:

2 Likes

Cool new stuff.

There is most probably more than one artist.

1 Like

hay guys i have over 1000 wulfchemists!:rofl:

5 Likes

I think people VASTLY overestimated how strong wisp would be.

aww i looked forward to empowered
but the story is fun :smiley:

1 Like

I’m really not liking the event this week. I feel bad for new players that don’t have Elspeth or Sir G

1 Like

they can get elspeth by completing the silverglade storyline, no?

granted it requires some work and unlocking of the kingdom, but not impossible.

3 Likes

That’s true, I had forgotten she was the quest epic. Still rather difficult to get traitstones this week.

agreed, though I have 20 already from 9 battles.

once you get the enemy down to 1 or 2 less dangerous troops, start spamming elspeth.

Need help gathering snotstones? Try this:

Lion banner
Any pure yellow troop
Valk
Elspeth
Elspeth

This is 3 casual pvp battles!

2 Likes

My best team:

Make sure you are up against newbees muppet 1 trophy teams.

Elspeth
Elspeth
Alchemist
Elspeth

Bear Banner, focus always to only kill the last troop with the two Elspeth above. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So far Wisp underwhelming. And i not see it in PvP match up. So it tattoo on bottom

I feel it’s still pretty good.
Here is your Troops for the event:

• Low-Cost Purple Death Knight
  • Krystenax
  • Elspeth
  • Wisp

Im a gangsta lol!

5 Likes

I got my weekly events done in around 10 battles…I use any full blue troop, Valkyrie, Krystenax, and Elspeth. Going against teams with Silver Maiden is what made it go so fast…I focused on killing all the troops except for Silver Maiden, and then had Elspeth continuously kill and resurrect the first knight. I used Valkyrie to fill her up in times of need, and had Krystenax there to do damaged/summon a troop if for some reason the opposing team killed my first knight before I could have Elspeth resurrect it. This kept up a continuous cycle, until I decided I had enough of a particular battle. I got 42 snot gems alone on my first battle haha.