Week: June 26th 2017
Goal: Kill Orcs in PvP and Explore.
Explore: Grosh-Nak (1.836)
PvP: Make sure you build an Orc defense team so your opponents can complete the event on PvP as well.
I've created a spreadsheet showing the best kingdoms you should go to to find specific troops by Type or Color, both on Explore and Challenge modes. Again, why not share?
The obvious reason for this is to make our life easier on certain Events, like the current Eggsective Order (Apr 17th 2017), which requires us to kill Nagas in Explore mode.
I made this in a way that it is relatively easy to update (just copy-paste the troop table from ashtender's troop table), even if devs change troops' types, even when they release new kingdoms (which requires manually inputting info on new challenges, which isn't too bad).
There are 2 tabs that you'll want to check: the first 2 ones, called "Best Explore" and "Best Challenge". These two sheets should be easy to read (all the other tabs are just auxiliary, but feel free to browse and try to understand my madness), but in case you don't get it, I'll explain it a bit:
- This tab will show the max number of troops of a given type/color you can find in a Challenge
- It will also list all the Challenges in which you can get as many of those troops as possible.
- In case of a tie, Challenges are listed alphabetically by kingdom and then by number.
- This tab will list the best kingdoms (usually 3, but more if the kingdoms are tied or if the current values are at least 75% as good an option as the best option) to find troops of a specific type/color.
- The numbers between parentheses indicate the average amount of troops of a given type/color you'll find when exploring the indicated kingdom.
- You might not know it, but Explore battles are the copy of one of the 7 Challenges of that kingdom, not only picked at random, but also with 1 random troop swap.
- EDIT: As Ozball pointed out, there's a low chance (about 20%) that the Explore battle will be a random Quest battle instead, also with 1 random troop swap. I've included that in my calculations now.
- That swap is actually not entirely random, but I have not included the swap in my calculations -- I've considered only the original Challenge battles.
- This means that the kingdoms will always be displayed in the right order, whether or not you consider the swap, but the averages might be slightly different from the actual thing.
- In case of a tie, kingdoms are listed alphabetically.
I might've missed something there, or maybe I didn't fully understand how Explore battles are randomized. Make sure you tell me if you find any mistakes, if you have suggestions etc.
Oh, and I'll try to keep the information on current Events up to date on top of this thread for those who don't want to open google sheets.