Top Guild broke Guild Wars

Thank you all for your input. It tells that we should max our Sentinelsite from everyone. However, to answer the questin about being on the same playing field; when you come out with a competitive part of playing the game (gem wars) everyone should have the ability to win. The ones that are winning week after week is the same people. If it stays the same then the top Guild have nothing to worry about. I think that putting out prizes should be for everyone to have the ability to get, not just one Guild every week. I have been playing this game since it first came out. Just wasnā€™t in an active Guild until General picked me up. I have went through all the changes just like all of you. Please try not to act like this is a skill based game. It is not a skill based game. In fact the computer play better than most of you. You put in the time. You should get respect for that, but donā€™t act like experience have anything to do with it.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not really disagreeing but at the same time, it only ultimately matters in bracket 1 where the rewards are different. Yes there is more I can write up for that but Iā€™m a little pressed for time.

1 Like

I think you and Ricky confuse sentinels and statues.

You are wrong, there is a strong rng element with gemspawners, exploders and cascades from the skies but experience plays a part.

1 Like

Agreed, itā€™s not top guildsā€™ fault, itā€™s devsā€™.

3 Likes

It just give us a incentive to try harder.

Like once we all level up past 1000 and all stars are maxed, then maybe we will be ready to conquer, itā€™s all good fun.

3 Likes

Assassins if you cannot do better than 3rd it might make since to not level sentinels so everything you make is a profit! Just some friendly advice!

I have a fix for the broke guild war system! Devs are you listening! Have a opt in button for each player in guild if they want to be in next guild war and take average points instead of total points! Some people are quitting guilds or quitting game because of guild wars! This will solve another problem too. Top guild taking the best players from other guilds so they always get top spot while the other guilds never improve! If you opt out you get no rewards! Seems fair to me!

1 Like

I you want to be #1 there is a very easy way, join them :stuck_out_tongue:

The number of players the number 2 guild get from lower guilds is certainly amazing. Lower guilds cant improve because of that!

About this thread, the top 5 guilds certainly have 50% bonus from statues (or extremely close) and complete their basic task the 1st day. So the points difference dont come from thatā€¦

Iā€™d join you guys but Iā€™m just a casualā€¦

1 Like

And you on ps4 also :slight_smile:

That does not solve the problem! If the top guild takes 1st forever pretty soon everyone else quits game and the game ends! So you like it the way it is until this happens! Iā€™m trying to give the Devs a solution and you are just wanting the gravy train to continue!

I was joking bro relax we not gonna steal your players, Well at least i wonā€™t im not the boss :slight_smile:

1 Like

my solution helps even you Truxton! If in the unlikely event you have 5 on vacation you still have a chance to get top spot unless there are greedy people that donā€™t participate and still want the reward that opt in and donā€™t play! If that were to happen Iā€™m sure you already know the solution for that! Kick!

To beat the number one there are 2 options: Trying to change the rules to your convenience or trying to improve to beat us.

5 Likes

On the ps4 side, Risinā€™Phreekz have won each week so far. But I know both Lost Winds and especially Guild of Gra have taken steps to improve their teams. Neither may not be there quite yet but I believe that 1 of those 2 guilds will eventually get there (probably Gra if I had to pick 1). But theyā€™re doing it by getting better as a team.

Edit: And as a side note, this isnā€™t to say those 2 teams are the only ones doing that. The Phreekz despite winning keep retooling to find better players and guilds like Nemesis and Quimby both have shown strong improvements since things have started. Even if things arenā€™t balanced, guilds who care are are working in those rule sets to step up.

1 Like

This is not about my guild or your guild Truxton! I am trying to give a solution to the guild war problem! The assassins brought up the point not me! My advice to them would be to not care about GW and just take the free resources! Donā€™t level anything! Concentrate on doing tasks instead! Ignore GW and eventually it will go away!

Hell no. We fight to the death. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Let me just say that I think there is a tremendous opportunity for a guild or two to emerge on both consoles that combines hardcore players and indifference to Guild Wars. There are a significant number of players who love the game, but hate GW, and would jump at the chance to join a guild that was GW-optional if there were other players there that would still be contributing 500k+ gold per week to max out guild tasks and pop some legendaries. This is working well for at least a few guilds on PC/Mobile.

Iā€™ve heard of a new start-up on X-Box that is trying to do this, but they have to build from scratch, meaning low masteries and statue bonuses. So far, no one on PS4 seems to be interested or willing to move into that niche (at least no one that is advertising).

3 Likes

I know about 10 went from shining force 1 and started the killing hunters, I think they filled up rather fast. Also * just for fun * also seems like a new guild made from vets, but like I said, I play a lot of pvp so I tend to notice these things.there are a bunch of them usually in the top 100.

1 Like