Top Guild broke Guild Wars

Lol, you have no idea what you are talking about. You get a percentage bonus based on the levels of your guild statues.

No, not quite. Some Guilds don’t have their Guardian’s to level 100 yet so they don’t get the same +50% color bonus.

2 Likes

Not quite. If your sentinels are say level 90, then the bonus multiplier is 46% so they’re not going to hit 6300.

It is I just think that one of those factors is unnecessary handicap on newer guilds.

At the end of the day it’s not a big deal tho it adds to a frustration that GW can be sometimes.

If you in bracket 1 you probably got them maxed so everyone is at the same handicap

If bracket one was fighting against bracket 10 i would understand the crying but it’s not the way GW is working

1 Like

I can tell you that is not the case in our bracket 1. Especially when you realize you have new teams come in each week (who almost always promptly get demoted the following week.)

GuildDoVelho was the only one I know that managed to get promoted and stayed there ever since.

Damn, mate. You only listen to the tone of your voice, aren’t you?

Like I already said, we are in top bracket for couple of weeks now. Our statues are level 88, 91, 86, 88, 87, 87. We get 47-48%.

1 Like

So what? Stop crying and go upgrade your guadian statues. It’s not like we cheated, we did work hard to get them at the max

Come on Ricky. You know they can only be upgraded so much per week.

No one is saying you cheated either. Plus remember, he said he’s on the ps4 so it’s not like any comparison is being made to what you do.

2 Likes

Yeah i know but topic saying we broke the GW and it’s not true, we didin’t made the rules

1 Like

I am not crying. I just point out at the flaw with the rules and you are protecting them as if it was your independence.

4 Likes

He’s not a new player and has been playing the game since it came out as well.

1 Like

Did i made the rules? We knew it would have an impact on the score when it was first realease on pc so if you had done your homeworks like we did you would have them max.

1 Like
  1. Yes, my Guild is in Bracket 1.
  2. Yes, we get the full +50% point bonus.
  3. I was just describing how the game works to educate you.
  4. I’m defiantly not crying about anything.
3 Likes

On the ps4 I would say Risin’Phreekz, Guild of Gra, Lost Winds, Shining Force 1, Misguided Misfits, and Silver Storm are the only ones with the max sentinel bonus. Of those, the first 3 have been the consistent top 3. The other 3 though have all been demoted to bracket 2 at some point. So it definitely helps but there’s more at play and not a complete across the board even thing.

1 Like

It’s all about a active guild, us doing as well as we do with less of a bonus has to say something

1 Like

Mate what is wrong with you? You can only level statues only so much on a given week so unless you have a working time machine you’re asking for impossible.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say they broke it, just put up one hell of a fight.

1 Like

Sure, some people hate doing GW because it stresses them out so they go with their PVP teams instead of mono color. Some people lack the units necessary to build a decent mono team. Some just don’t care about GW that much. Those all are factors that depends on the players. Statues level not so much tho. Hence me saying I think it shouldn’t affect the score. YMMV

1 Like

I understand your frustration guys but like i said we didin’t made the rules, and the title doesn’t reflect the real problem, the top guilds didin’t broke it, i would say the dev broke it

1 Like