Top Guild broke Guild Wars

I’ve seen the guys in Just for Fun, but have only noticed 2 or 3 people attached to that guild, so I have no idea how full or active it actually is. Killing Hunters I had seen, but hadn’t made the connection. I only seem to get recruitment offers from guilds that are hardcore about GW… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, I know a lot off ppl on there, so I asked them what’s up.
Not everyone is down with the guild wars, so going low might be a wonderful break.

1 Like

If guild wars had an opt in button they could stay in guild and not have to start a new guild! Thanku for making my point! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally, I think it makes more sense to decide on a guild by guild basis than on a player by player basis. Stuff like the sentinel bonuses just work a lot better that way and there is no tension in the guild if 'good player’s decide to opt out.

1 Like

But there is no GW problem! Each guild is simply ranked based on its strength every week.
Every guild can have problems like 1 or 2 members who cant do the GW a week…
Its just some guilds focus more on Trophies and other guilds more on GW but every guild is free to choose their desired path.

5 Likes

This this this. Some guilds and players want to focus on guild wars. If you have that much of a problem, join a guild that doesn’t focus on it.

4 Likes

I focus on both path :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I agree 100 percent, but feel for the players who can’t find a non-GW guild that offers what the GW guilds offer.

1 Like

With all the complains i saw about GW they probably could fill 3-4 team if not more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not saying not to fight to death just saying to look at maybe not upgrading to 5 so you get more profit until they fix guild wars so it’s not mandatory! Every guild has their requirements to stay in guild and removing Guild Wars as a requirement would be nice! Let everyone decide for themselves if they want to participate instead of one guy deciding for everyone else! This would also help if you do not have 30 and if you have a few people on vacation just tell them if they are not available to play not opt in! This sounds like a great solution and I’m surprised no one has ever come up with it!

People have suggested counting only the top 20 or 25 scores only so a guild wouldn’t be penalized. It’s not a new one.

2 Likes

You realise the time you spending at complains would be better to be use in the game and upgrade your statues? :stuck_out_tongue:

Guild Wars is completely optional. If the current guild you are in does guild wars and you do not want to participate for whatever reason then find a guild that suits your style.

Me personally I want the best of both worlds, so I chase pvp and Guild Wars.

Also Guild Wars is not RNG there is actually a fair amount of skill and I have proven this multiples times weekly. I can’t tell you how many queen mab fights I fight weekly, today alone all my battles were some form of Justice and Queen Mab.

This has actually been a good thing as much as people don’t want to hear that. The reason I say this is it has me thinking with completely different strategies then ever before. So much that our guild has constructed anti-mab justice teams, and they work surprisingly well. I am using troops that I’ve never used until Guild Wars came along.

Each match I treat like a game of chess everything is a calculated move. Last week alone five battles took me 90 minutes but I still got a perfect 5/0 because I made the right moves.

Every team can be countered it just about finding the right team.

5 Likes

When we decide for the guild, it is as a guild, and if 2 or 3 disagree then I send them elsewhere.

This is the whole thing with guild wars is it’s time to decide what’s going to happen and where the guild is going.

As of vacations then we just stand a man down for the week and the rest will try harder.

I’m sure rework will come but until then we just have to accept it and work with it.

4 Likes

So you have 30 people in your guild and say 10 don’t want to play but are good at everything else! So make them play and upgrade sentinels does not make since to me! They are unhappy with this part of the game and we are trying to force it down their throats! Opt in sounds like a great solution but I know top guild is afraid they will lose! I get it! You cannot kick 10 people either because there is not 10 people out there to replace them!

And we use guild wars roster as a competition within in the guild to keep ppl trying their hardest for that perfect score. Paragon is the prize :grin:

1 Like

Yeah you know why it happen? It happen cause your are recruiting only guys you see in the top 10 pvp leaderboard.

Most of them a very low level and no ressource to increase sentinels and got very bad card collection to rivalise against someone who got them all.

The only problem is your recruiting system, try to improve it and you will get better GW results

2 Likes

Stan is also in a more casual guild who usually are in bracket 2. They get the same rewards from 11-19 so it doesn’t matter how aggressive they get. But guess what? Their casualness was still good enough to get to bracket 1 one week. And that’s with just taking things casually.

1 Like

And with us I keep it chill and tend to get some ppl leaving top guilds who need to slow down a bit, but still want to do guild wars with a good crew.
The better we get, the easier it gets recruiting amazing performers.
But lower guilds then this may not be the case.

It just sounds like a lot to manage for me. What happens if 29 people opt out and the one player that is left is really good? That one should be able to compete against a guild of 30 where they are all trying? That would be extremely unfair. The current system is what it is. It’s possible they might drop the bottom few scores in determining rankings at some point (as was requested elsewhere), but there is no chance they would go to any kind of individual opt-in system.

I went to a casual guild because I didn’t feel like being in a “top” guild was a good fit for me anymore. It’s not because I can’t hack it - I average 750k gold in donations and had a GW score over 28,000 last week. I would be just fine in all but the most hardcore guilds (maybe the top 1 guild on each of XBox and PS4 would ask for more than what I do in a normal week). But I’m much happier in a casual guild where I get fewer rewards and have less stress. If you don’t like the current situation, you might want to consider doing something similar, because you actually have control over where you go, but you’ll never be able to control the GW system.

4 Likes