Top 50 Guild League Table History

Why, because they jumped 20k in trophies? The min req is 500 trophies a person, many people do double that. Dropped about 23k trophies when it happened, so it seems correct.

I dont know anything about it but just an observation of the numbers. Made 40k trophies last week, then lost theyre biggest earners and still made 43k (23+20) this week?

It’s that time of year when the GoW Guild League Table is temporarily lower in my statistical affections, since the Olympic Medal Tally is my OTT (One True Table). :yum:

But do not fear, the update is still here.

Other than Australia being on top of the medals after Day One (Vai Austrália!), something I noted in today’s stats was the drop in players from the top guilds in the top 100 from around 50 in previous weeks to around 40. I’m attributing it to the number of top 100 players from Dragon’s Peak and also Dragons’ Peak, both of which may confusingly be joining the top 50 guilds in the near future. :smiley:

Edit: I also took @Robert’s excellent suggestion to reverse the table so that the history runs right to left, with the most recent week on the far left.

20 Likes

Thanks for the mention @actreal ^_^. Our numbers are on par with Intrim. Dragon’s Peak is currently higher than Intrim’s amount this week, but only by 1,000. That is basically a tie since my data was taken 4 hours later. It will be 2 weeks until we actually get into the top 50.

Also, make sure everyone tells Jody to get well. She is a member of the guild and ended up needing to go to the hospital for the week from an injury. The wonderful devs of this game already gave their regards. :smiley:

2 Likes

All the best Jody. Get well soon.

1 Like

So nice not having to scroll forever to see the latest data when on my phone!

1 Like

Yes, a much-appreciated change.

1 Like

It’s a change I just didn’t think of, but was obviously an improvement as soon as Robert suggested it, so happy to spend a few minutes making everyone’s life easier. :smiley:

4 Likes

A quieter week this week across the top 50 guilds, with more guild variation across the top 100 players with more non-top 50 guilds represented.

Congratulations to Anonymous on being the first (and to date only) guild to earn half a million trophies.

15 Likes

This week’s most notable statistics come from the expected entrance of Dragon’s Peak to the top 50.

Unlike most guilds, I know exactly when the guild started so I can calculate how long it took to reach the top 50: 36 days, at a weekly average trophy count of around 25,000. The top guilds have big headstarts built up but if Dragon’s Peak can keep this pace, they will reach the top 10 in another 8 weeks or so.

That’s right - it now takes more trophies to go from 50th to 10th than it does from the bottom to 50th place.

16 Likes

DRAGON’S PEAK VS EVERYONE! just kidding OR AM I?! I am, it is just a reference to… you know. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Tacet. Make Krystara Great Again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I will build a Fortress Gate around Broken Spire and make Adana pay for it.

8 Likes

And not let in any goblins!

4 Likes

Just something to note, when BLackRhino was posting Intrim vs everyone or showing how great his guild was doing, everyone hated him and the guild for it.

Yet seems likes other players can do so and don’t get any drama/hassle/hate over it.
Just making an observation nothing more!

We shall definitely be chasing you guys that’s for sure, Tacet! Game on!

That is mostly because it has become a forum joke at this point, like nerf maw threads or HELLOOO EVERYONE!

1 Like

Okay I assumed so :slight_smile:

It has been that way for a LONG time, all this year at least.

The Guild of Roisin silently manipulates all other guilds. Their spies are everywhere…

So who is projected to reach 1 million trophies first?