Things that make you irrationally happy playing GoW

I thought that was from glory chests. Mind almost blown.

1 Like

Actually getting a freakin arcane traitstone in explore mode.

When you accidentally go into PVP with your Explore farming team, and still pull out the win.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve done that quite a few times. ROFL

We harp about minor reds a lot, so I thought Iā€™d use the ToDo Monitor to see how many of each stone I need to finish all traits:

blue - 44
green - 310
red - 1249
yellow - 0 (have 90 more than I need)
purple - 195
brown - 350

Soā€¦ yeah.

2 Likes

In treasure hunt, matching copper coins that cascade into a silver match and so on through gold coins and chests until your original copper coin has become a mighty vault. :grin:

4 Likes

Has that ever happened to you? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Trolls getting chat banned.

9 Likes

Extra Turn actually being happy about something

4 Likes

finding a new exclusive mythic while having half of the month-gathered resources still unused (oh the relief!)

7 Likes

When I realized I had enough of the game and stopped the treadmill.

1 Like

(Serious question:) If you stopped playing the game why are you still on the forums? :thinking:

(Serious answer) Because I wish I still wanted to play the game and I check periodically to see if anything has changed that might spark my interest.

3 Likes

I totally get that. Maybe Guild Wars will be that thing. :slight_smile:

^ This. I donā€™t play much any more, but Iā€™m still on the forums because I like the game and hope it gets more interesting soon.

This is why I havenā€™t given up hope yet

Getting the new monthly Mythic on the first round of Key Pulls.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Devouring EK when his special is full.

When I use an x2 Courage Bone Dragon team and pwn all the noobs. Iā€™m awesome.

1 Like

Keeping a full Bone Dragon from casting by controlling the board and feeding the AI skulls until my Gard has cast enough times to win! :grin:

EDIT: You can plug in any one shot team killer troop in there, but BD just happens to appear more than othersā€¦ for some strange reasonā€¦ I wonder if anybody else has noticed this? :thinking: :bulb: :astonished:
Maybe I should start a Bone Dragon thread! :wink: