Things that make you irrationally happy playing GoW

Attempting to devour an Impervious troop with Great Maw and realizing darn it that was a waste… lol

opening gold chests and getting a missing mythic! XD
(happened to me once, i thought im opening gold chests but it moved somehow to glory chests and i just got extremely lucky that time after second 50 batch or something, i couldnt believe it! :grin:)

When we are at it:
Getting a Mythic from a single Guild Key. No, let me rephrase that. Getting the Mythic from a single Guild Key. The only one missing. Happened to me when there were only 5 of them. And it was Famine on top of that :grin:
It’s the bright moment I come back to in my mind when I spend thousands of Gems unsuccessfully trying to get a new Mythic ;).

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not another Bone Dragon thread! :joy:

2 Likes

On the subject of everyone’s favourite dragon . . . I have never seen the AI fire him off with this many skulls and NO MATCH 4’s!! Very happy indeed.

Seen this tons of times on my side of the board but that’s for another thread. Lmao>

12 Likes

Finally got that half-Sammy! Only took me 2 years…

6 Likes

When you see other players willing to help newbies out in global chat. It does happen from time to time :+1:

8 Likes

when you get a vault key from a pet gnome lol

3 Likes

Doing a high lv delve today and stupid Bulette mixed up my team, but then in next room Cedric fixed me back up. :smiley:

6 Likes