Things that make you irrationally happy playing GoW

That moment, when you played a few minutes, giving the AI every possible skull match, healing you first troop via mercy/valk and then decide its time to use its spell…

“Payback time” :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Casts Hydra - Teamwipe

Sooo satisfying…

1 Like

This.

Edit: PSA: Skulls over 5 in a match do not deal extra damage. A board with 64 skulls on it only deals 43 damage when you have 41 attack

4 Likes

RAWR!

5 Likes

I didn’t know we could post sounds on here…That opens up so many more options…:smiling_imp:

Not exactly while playing GoW, but Patrick Weekes* has been tweeting about playing GoW (and watching YouTube videos, which means… @Tacet?) & that’s kinda fun.

*Bioware lead writer

2 Likes

That is really cool! Amazing that people like that actually watch my videos. The slow road to #YouTubeFamous:sunglasses:

I really appreciate all of the support. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Traiting the last of my invade teams.

How the hell did you manage that?

Do what? Board o’skulls? Bone dragon. Hit a Gorgotha for 83 damage? Khorvash’s stun plus a Sheggra cast.

Getting a red minor from a pvp match.

Only 1296 to go…

4 Likes

I think getting excited over a minor red is PERFECTLY rational.

2 Likes

It’s the level of happiness that is irrational, not the fact that it makes you happy at all. :slight_smile:

And minor reds definitely cause a level of happiness that would be irrational for any other Minor… :yum:

1 Like

This made me extraordinarily happy:

10 Likes

Watching one of my guild mates crushing legions of players all on one account in PvP. :smiley:

1 Like

the moment when the speaker gives me a “Critical Surge!” and im in the right mood

also the moment when all enemies die in first turn from death (if i had it)

every time when i face mab spamming away against my mana shield or death against a death ward xD

Probably my favorite moment in the whole game is hearing the Hag cast her spell.

HUSH NOW!!!11

Any time my bats get to feed is a good day to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just now.

3 Likes

When the enemy’s great Maw eat my behemot with impervious :joy:

1 Like

I got Sylvanimora fully traited last week and it was so worth the effort! Never used a team with entangle until now. Been leaving every skull match open and it’s so satisfying to see the struggle animation as the enemy wastes a turn :grin:

Just had a team with Maw up top cast bone dragon while Maw was entangled. Did like 3 damage :joy:

Edit:happened again. Think it was 5 damage

1 Like