Things that make you irrationally happy playing GoW

No… oddly, if Hunger triggers and is stopped by Impervious, you see the Maw hop on the spot but no attack is made and you take no damage… at least that’s what I’ve seen repeatedly this evening (playing on Steam version where the fixes came through for Impervious and Mab’s freeze trait, etc).

That can’t be intentional.

/casts “Summon @Sirrian

1 Like

It is true. Came out in 2.0.1.

1 Like

Impervious blocks Hunger, sure.

However, I read nothing that said Impervious negates the Hunger-triggered Attack.

1 Like

If you’re talking about the third trait, you may well be right. My mistake.

1 Like

I have no clue honestly, hence the developer summon :imp:

When you kiss a maw and it dies to death mark.

It’s listed in the known issues thread for 2.0.1:

To fill up both BD and KoS at the same time with Giant Spider’s skill. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That there is a player with the wit to call their hero Ser Beardly Whiskers. :grin:

5 Likes

When there is a thread that is full of memes.

4 Likes

Killing Death with Death Mark! :sweat_smile::laughing:

4 Likes

Watching the Black Beast eat the Goblin King who was truly pumped up… (and who was supposed to be the boss monster for the challenge) - that was fun

The other irrational happy is watching on opening move - everyone getting mana - and skulls taking out 3 of the 4 opposite troop team. That was very amusing.

And then last but not least - happy but guilty - people who create 1 troop pvp defending teams… and you are presented with them to fight. I’ve actually went a long set to see if the other team could take me down if I did nothing.

When I fire the Behemoth, he recharges himself and gets extra turn because of cascades. That’s a really, really nice one.

1 Like

You just filled your mana with 2 points left on the top card, the opponent matches skulls and… You dodge!

Dealing 80+ damage in one hit.

Also, winning without giving the enemy a turn. That makes me happy, too.

Edit: That troop was a Gorgotha. 3x as satisfying.

7 Likes

@Kurokazna
Your fortuitous image capture makes me irrationally happy! I hadn’t realized that the death skulls develop red glowing eyes when they’re matched. That’s something I hadn’t seen since Puzzle Quest. Nice to see that the animation effects are still kick-ass. :smile:

+10 points if you quietly whisper to your opponent “You’re about to get Shegg’d” before casting Sheggra to do this.

Enclosed, more screencaps of her Sheggnanigans

1 Like

You could say they got Shegg’d good and proper there…( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love the sound the game makes when Sheggra goes off. It’s like it plays the normal attack sound 10x all at once.

1 Like