The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Even with all the awesome troops that we have on pc currently, I still fight goblin teams pretty regularly. People know that the AI is rather especially dumb with defend teams. So the simpler the better. Even if that team is almost always going to lose.

2 Likes

Oh sure, thatā€™s fine. I was just commenting on seeing slightly more variety within the goblin teams lately for some inexplicable reason. Rather than seeing exclusively ā€œchoose 4 from: Goblin, Hobgoblin, Shaman, Boar Rider, Goblin King, Goblin Rocketā€, Iā€™m seeing 3 of the 6 plus something else. That has been an unexpected development recently, in addition to the sharp decrease in Knight teams. I never know if it is just my small sample size observations, but it is interesting to me that Robert noticed the exact same things on XBox that I am seeing on PS4.

1 Like

@Robert
@Stan

Iā€™m almost level 800 and I still see Knight teams, you just arenā€™t getting them.

As for Knight Coronet-led Goblin teams;
KC uses Blue, which no Goblin does.
KC also uses Yellow, which only the less-popular Goblin Rocket uses
KC is an elite tank and protects the Goblins while they spam

1 Like

Oh so they come backā€¦ hadnt seen an all knight team in couple hundred PvP

1 Like

I still see a ton at 1000, well a bit less since we got the bunny. Of course a lot of them are low level teams. Thereā€™s probably just a smaller pool when you start getting closer to 1000, so you start seeing teams from all level ranges.

2 Likes

I have been starting to wonder something about this topic, is it still relevant now that there is official release threads for the weekly event?

Absolutely. Keeps tracks of what troops we are missing so we can plan when to splurge glory for arcanes

Yeah this thread will be revived in three days as a ā€œMissing Troop Listā€

1 Like

I still think there has been a decrease. Iā€™ve seen 2 all Knight teams in my last 60 matches. I know about recall bias and all that, but I genuinely think I was seeing upwards of 20% consistently before Bunni. Only the devs know for sure though.

1 Like

@death is quicker then sirrian to announce
New troop so yes this thread is necessary :slight_smile:

I hope they give you guys a few days heads up for events so that you can balance your glory better.

I donā€™t expect them to and anyone who reads the Forum has been saving for weeks already.

1 Like

very true i supposed.

I virtually travelled to Samoa and found out the next event.

The event troop is

Wild Fang from the kingdom of Wild Plains. Arcane stone is red/blue = blood

Could use those arcanesā€¦ a LOT of them

1 Like

Iā€™ll be buying 23 copies, so I can fully trait all the troops with those stones and get 3 more 5 star kingdomsā€¦

1 Like

Are you including War and Draak in that?

Doubt it considering he said 23 and those 2 will require 21 each.

What are those? :smiley:

Iā€™m focusing on the current status of the game. I have VIP chest access, so I can get those later. I want to get everything anyway, so why not get it now?

There were a lot of Red/Blue Troops in future Events, but who knows how many are getting dumped into chests.

Since we found out we are getting 40+ Troops with no Traitstones I have been hoarding Glory and Traitstones like mad to hopefully stave off the inevitable shortage.