The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Wich kingdom is wild fang?

Oops, heā€™s in Wild Plains, which is Hydra which I also need

1 Like

Lol ok was wondering when you said soul keeper :slight_smile: cool so that mean i will be able to 5 stars wild plains if it is him

I also need Hydra and 37 red/blue arcanes. Thats too many so I will probably just buy 1 copy :tired_face:

@alansirer any more hints :wink:

its very easy to see everyone next troop early

PS4
ps4 settingsā€”>date and timeā€”>time zoneā€”>utc+12.00 wellington (my time now 3:48 PM ATHENS) ā€”> new time for my console now 1:48 am (new troop see after midnight)ā€”>go to game and the new troop is there.

marsh raptor is new troop

my english poor,sorry

1 Like

That troop reminds me that I was wondering how much use Manticore still gets on PC

So myst of scale it is

Ultra rare mean only 1 arcane per bundle?

In addition to Wild Fang and Marsh Raptor, they still have a few more in the hopper as well. Nobend Brothers, Naga Queen, Marilith and Sacrificial Priest have all been showing up in the troop list under ā€œshow allā€ for weeks now, so they are definitely there if the update doesnā€™t happen this week.

I thought you said hooper instead of ā€œhopperā€, ha ha ha. Couldā€™ve been dangerous!

1 Like

Werent those last 4 confirmed as requiring an update to activate their abilities etc?

1 Like

I originally thought that, but Iā€™m pretty sure one of the devs clarified that they werenā€™t fully included in the update (like their info was included but the actual troop being able to be unlocked and usable needed another patch), but I could be wrong. Either way there are a few more troops we know of that we know are available that will surely allow for every week to have a new troop before the patch is released, even if it means another week or two.

1 Like

Oh, that could be. I vaguely recall Mr. Strange saying something when those first arrivedā€¦

Post #42 in this very thread, in fact.

2 Likes

@Stan @VegaDark541
If only they released troops daily. We would run in to each other a lot more :beers:

2 Likes

#glorycomesglorygoes

Finally got all the minor earths needed to trait my Bunni and now there are no knight teams to be found! Heā€™s still one-shotting the Knight Coronets leading a lot of mixed teams, but I was really hoping to see what he could do with a combination of Nasty Teeth and skull-spamming. Hopefully just a run of what I would have considered good luck before I had the perfect team to annihilate 4x Knight teamsā€¦

I have noticed that too. Havent seen a knight team in ages :astonished: just coronet.

I ended up buying a load of Bunnis to trait Bone Dragon

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting. I assumed it was just me, but maybe the hard counter actually affected the console meta. If the nuclear deterrent affects behaviour, then it is worth the cost just to introduce some more variety into PVP.

I feel like Iā€™m actually getting very few repetitive teams in the last week or two. Even the goblin teams have been a little different (sometimes a dryad, Gar-Nok or Dark Song thrown in).

1 Like

Yep, absolutely the same. Ive seen the same variation, even with goblin teams.

I assumed the lack of knight teams was a coincidence and the change was due to my rank. The moment I hit 200 I was swamped with them. Not sure when they slowed down; soon after 300?

Be great to think that the userbase had the wherewithal to adjust their defence teams in response to Bunni thoughā€¦

1 Like

I canā€™t imagine what would cause the change in Goblin teams. Itā€™s crazy that it is happening on both PS4 and XBox.

Iā€™m certain that the slowdown in Knight teams happened pretty soon after Bunni was released. I canā€™t think of anything else that would explain it (aside from randomness in matchmaking). There are only a couple players that I can remember by name that were consistently using Knight teams, and one of them has quit the game entirely, so Iā€™m not sure about any specific cases. Talia had a nasty one, but he regularly rotates his teams anyway, so that doesnā€™t mean anything.

1 Like