The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Yea, I know there is a lot to get and trait in the future. But there are 182 troops tomorrow and 280 in the end of the year. Currently I want 182 complete troops to show in my troops list, and in January I want to see 280. I don’t care if I don’t have Emperor Khorvash fully traited and leveled at the day it’s released. It may even be better to have something to work for, so that the new troops feel like you’ve earned them. This is my logic. Not saying it’s the best. If I’d only have to play for stockpiling, I’d get bored and quit. Thankfully I still have 82 levels to grind before lvl 1k and some troops to trait. And then comes something else to play for. I’m happy like this.

People do things differently, yes. Talia and I plan ahead for the future and you do things for the here and now. Who cares at the end of the day? Just as long as you personally achieve what you want to.

1 Like

And when 2.1 come out you will get 9000 level to grind :slight_smile:

Indeed, rhetorical question

Yea, sorry. I’m a bit grumpy today, so I took it too personally. Enjoy the game, folks.

And honestly, completed Troops now are Troops you don’t have complete later. Plus, you get the benefits of 5-star Kingdoms. I can easily argue your way is actually better than mine.

In the end, glad we are in the same Guild and don’t have to face each other in PvP :wink:

You’re both pushovers in PVP. :yum:

But I wouldn’t want to face Bolatsi in Treasure Hunt!

2 Likes

Everybody is unfortunately since we face the dumbass AI :yum:

1 Like

Honestly, Bolatsi’s team was one of the toughest ones I have faced recently. I don’t think I lost more than one troop, but I did have to think very carefully, and it was a slow match. Your Tough Potato Skins was also slow, but predictably so. That seems to be what you’re going for there.

I turn the volume up every single time I fight “Now hear this”, ha ha. 8/8 IGN.

Thanks! That team is there strictly for your listening pleasure. I only wish that my Hobgoblin wasn’t mythic and traited - she definitely belongs in that group.

On a side note, I was astonished yesterday when I got a defence win. It was my first one in months! I can’t imagine what kind of bad luck would be required for someone to lose to me. “Now hear this!” is a little tougher than when I had my @Boats tribute team, but still…

2 Likes

Yeah it is meant to frustrate and drag out fights while capable of still winning.

Maw ruined everything. I went from about 50% defense wins to 20% because nothing stops a Devouring Maw.

1 Like

@Verdugo

The period between Maw’s release and you joining SBG, I just skipped you in PvP

Call me a coward, but that broken meta lineup is the one that I’ll generally skip. Too many things outside my control that can go wrong, even if I use the same lineup to counter it.

1 Like

I generally avoid it as well unless the Gold is good. Not cowardly to avoid an unfavorable situation, that’s strategy 101

1 Like

Was he using a Maw lineup? 'Cause what he uses now is tough, but do-able. I don’t remember exactly, but I think it is something like Jarl, Psion, Bone Dragon and Moloch. That doesn’t sound quite right, but I think I have it mostly right. Haven’t seen him in a few days.

I maybe should have put him on the list with you and Bolatsi, now that I think of it.

At the time he used Maw x4, and that was the time you could recast Maw too. I just noped out of that asap lol.

1 Like

Aye, it’s fun facing the Mawggra teams maybe once or twice a week for me personally with my true damage team, however, I don’t fight them more than that, ha ha. Once I’ve beaten said teams I skip them and move on.

Uh, yeah. Right choice.

Someone was running 4x traited Gorgotha a while back, which was the longest fight I ever had when Daemonic Pact triggered all four times. I ended up doing that one twice in one day just to make sure that trait wasn’t bugged.

1 Like

I had 3 Maw’s and a Carnex for a good bit, ha ha.