The 3.0 Guild Wars Update (& Bone Dragon changes) incoming tomorrow (PC/Mobile)!

Ooh a new free troop with bone storm! Sounds so interesting!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Love me a new splash screen! :heart_eyes:

Edit: Also love my first 8-star Kingdom! Thanks as always for the free stuff, devs! :smiley:

1 Like

First kingdom to have 8 stars, thanks for the troop!

2 Likes

Nice to see Bone Dragon finally balanced. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now I kinda wish I had Pharos Ra so I could get Khetar to 8 star…

I’m getting the same thing. On the World Map there is always a flashing ! icon on the PVP button, and going to PVP gives a 0 wins - 0 losses result screen.

@Sirrian

Sorry if this was asked and I missed it but I don’t recall seeing mention of this anywhere…

Do only attackers get points toward the war or does the defending team also earn points each time they are attacked? So is there a reason for a defender to set a blue defense team on blue day or doesn’t matter because defender doesn’t earn any points for the bonus to be applied to?

2 Likes

Just wanted to drop in and say I really like the Bone Dragon change. My pvp output is much lower since I’m on semi-break, but have faced a number of them already. The change seems pretty balanced. There’s now a chance the 1st troop survives if it’s a good tank, 2x Courage doesn’t give 10,000 health and attack per cast anymore, etc but at the same time BD isn’t weak either. Good balance imo :+1:

3 Likes