PS4: joining a guild, not rewarding trophy

Hi all

I’m a somewhat active member of a Playstation forum and we had several reports that users didn’t get the trophy for joining a guild. There was no mentioning whether the trophy’s been glitchy since the last update or of it’s something else or whether the trophy is achievable when creating a guild rather than joining one.

Anyways, just wanted to inquire here before I let our users know what’s going on. If nothing else, I’ll let 'em know to write tickets to 505 support.

Thanks in advance.

• Theophobos

I’ve had the same issue. I’ve been a part of two guilds now, and the trophy still has not unlocked. Devs, please fix this.

A ticket to support is the best option in this case I believe.

I’ve submitted a ticket, and was told to do the following. By all means, if this is affecting you, you may want to try this. However, neither rebuilding the database or deleting & reinstalling the game fixed the problem. I’ve now been told support will talk to the devs because they’ve never heard of this being a problem before. Waiting on the ticket, hopefully not too long.

"PS4 / Rebuild Database

1. Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off
  2. Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you’ve heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later
  3. Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller
  4. Select “Rebuild Database” from the menu. This scans the drive and creates a new database of all content

NOTE: If after trying the above steps, you are still having issues, you will have to try the following to get back into the game:

PS4 / Delete Game Data / Re-Install

1. Select “Settings”
  2. Select “System Storage Management”
  3. Select “Applications”
  4. Highlight the game
  5. Press the “OPTIONS” button on the controller
  6. Select “Delete”
  7. Reinstall the game.

Please keep in mind that you should not lose any of your save data."

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, Franklyn. It’s better than nothing. If you permit, I’ll copy/paste your rebuild/reinstall guide to let our users try this out. Will also advise 'em to create tickets themselves. If enough users write bug reports, something will come out of it.

Any news on this one? According to PSNProfiles, the last person to earn the trophy Team Player got the trophy on Dec 15th 2016 (check here). This is definitely glitched.

EDIT: Nevermind, I wrote a ticket directly to 505.

EDIT 2: Nevermind again, the latest patch has fixed the bug. Too bad this post has been created like 2 months ago and no mod has reacted to it (communication skills, anyone?).

This bug is indeed fixed with the latest patch that just went live last week.