People leaving the forums and GoW

Suggestion to find an opposite hours moderator received loud and clear. I’ll look into finding an appropriate person over the next week. It won’t fix all the perceived problems, but it certainly couldn’t hurt. I would also love to have another set of eyes and ears on the forums for when we are all fast asleep.

To address some others concerns, I’m happy to do an update for the community guidelines on Monday. Typically I won’t issue warnings or bans unless they are violated quite extremely as I’d rather not censor anyone or stop them having their say without a very, very good reason. However, it looks like I will need to be a little stricter moving forward, which I will endeavour to be.

The reality of games development is that not all players will be happy with changes that are made. I do not want to stop these concerns being heard, but there is a fine line between venting concerns and using abusive language. I personally closely follow all the major threads on these forums that offer us feedback and report on it accordingly.

Please be aware that I do not work on Fridays and as such will have to be on the forums a little more intermittently today around classes.

18 Likes