New Kingdom - Urskaya

That was lucky. I got another mythic a 4th Elemaugrim.

Not to mention the right to harm bears!

But I cannot see Crown of Urskaya in my collection, not even as an unowned weapon. :frowning: I’m a sad panda bear.

You have it, just wont show up until Monday.

Gain your fourth mythic - Gain Enraged…

:wink::rage:

I was a tad disappointed with the third Wulf, but I wonder how 3x Wulf plus FG would go this week? Silver linings :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Can anyone help?

@Eika you’re all good to open keys mate

5 Likes

I dont know why my question is so difficulty to understand. Wow thats a lot of new troops.

1 Like

You’re fine to open gold chests at least. They are not set to change for 16 days.

1 Like

Wow mate are you a pokemon master or what :smile:
You already got them all :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Eika sorry, just read your question again.

1 Like

Oh, that’s the new art…
Please don’t change Leshy. :crossed_fingers:
I like the PC art we have now.

No problem mate. :slight_smile: Its not set to change for 16 days.

2 Likes

I opened all my glory keys and enough golds to get Suncrest to 5 stars. Damn it’s hard to get specific commons these days!

I was lucky to get Mikhail and Yagas Hut but everyone will get them next week anyway :grinning:

Damn that’s lucky on the Suncrest pulls! I came up 10 Chupacabra’s, 11 Henoraths, and 2 Tezca’s short of being able to 5 star.

1 Like

Luckily I got enough tezca from event keys when Suncrest first came out, so today was just about chupacabra. I was counting them so i didn’t overspend. At one point I got 2 chupacabras in 1000 gold keys :triumph:

Wow this so freaking cool looking troop. I wanna be that one! :smiley: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Eika - shiny Vodyanoi :wink:

1 Like

There is some pretty big differences in mobile and PC

500 gem keys and zero Yaga’s Hut… Think I will hit my head hard in the wall soon…