New Kingdom - Urskaya

Wait till Monday, event keys should get you one pretty fast.

1 Like

Hopefully I will be able to wait before spending more. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the new art better on most Urskaya troops but Leshy. He looks great and unique in his old art, but Looks like a generic dwarf who got lost in Maugrim Woods in the new one, i really wish the reconsidered that one.

5 Likes

We knew this would happen when some of the old art went out on PC. :stuck_out_tongue: it won’t be changing for a while, but the new art will come to PC.

Don’t throw away the old Leshy art and reuse it for a future troop then please. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I had this same problem on my iPad that was almost out of storage. It was a 63.41mb download everytime I log in. After I moved to another ipad with more than 1gb of storage the problem went away.

Summoned screenshot mix-up graphics missing:

edit: occurred in the quest process of new kingdom

Could the old Leshy art be used on mobile instead of changing the PC one?

1 Like

I got the same thing with sacrificing troop with Princess… More information:

New banner is Brown 2, Red 1, Purple -1? That’s almost identical to the Kraken banner…

1 Like

My Domovoi and Leshy are different with you.

Is another Kingdom coming in August? I might as well just wait using my tons of Gold keys if so.

Artwork is different on PC, it will get updated at the Monday reset apparently:

I heard yesterday that it was pushed sometime to middle September. And the kingdom after that is still 1 month post that to October I believe. 1 month in between is too short!

2 Likes

Makes sense… Oh well, its just a game. Possibly should do the openings soon then.

Where’s your famous trigger finger gone Eika? Usually you’re there at the reset trying to get anything new!

1 Like

Lets see, I might go bananas soonish… :wink:

2 Likes

I have to wonder what an Armored trait does on a Legendary, I mean wouldnt Stoneskin be expected? :slight_smile:

Edit: EK is a powerhouse, so Armored fits on him.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra
If you want my opinion as a Russian person very much in touch with our folklore, the mobile Domovoy doesn’t look like Domovoy AT ALL. The PC one does! And very much so! Domovoy is a cute little creature that lives in your house, usually under the kitchen, and the PC Domovoy is totally it!

Also what @Gouki said about Leshy.

Btw the architecture on the kingdom art has zero things in common with the medieval Russian style…
Google Kremlin/images.

Or this

This is a church at Kiji.

And Yaga’s Hut is wrong, too. Hut’s legs are correct, and the skulls on it, but it should be build out of logs, not planks.

That’s an important distinction!

If you want to change art, change the kingdom art and tweak the Hut’s art.

Please, leave Domovoy and Leshy! They are great on PC!

Btw I will be making a post about all the tranlation fails sometime later. If that’s okay…
Some things still have me reeling. Like, are you aware that you have basically called Abynissia “C*ntssia”? As in, like, “cant” but with “u”, you know the word. Who translated it for you, guys??

Here’s the so far very incomplete list.
http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/list-of-russian-translation-fails/27426?u=versheenah

12 Likes

EK has armored… -____-

1 Like