New Kingdom - Urskaya

Indeed, this one keeps my average at 1 per month since i started playing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I’ve had a stroke after spending so much time opening gold chests… Let’s see:

♪ Happy birthday to you… happy birthday to you… happy birthday, Baba Yaga… happy birthday to you… ♪

♫ Mary had a little urska, little urska, little urska
Mary had a little urska
its fur was chocolate brown ♫

Ok, I think I’ll live.

1 Like

Hey everyone, letting you know the issues regarding the kingdom weapon won’t be resolved until Monday.

If you have gotten the Urskayan Crown but can’t see it in your troops list, never fear, you have received it

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm that its no common or rares that will be released in the gold chest this Monday? If not I will do my opening spree later today. :slight_smile:

Seeing the crown is a 9 gem spawner i don’t think many people will miss it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I got it but it was legendary for me, not mythic. How did you manage to ascend it? O_o

1 Like

are you level 500 yet?

Not if you use impervious or immunity to entangle :wink:

I’ve opened 1.5k glory chests as well. No Vodyanoy, no Yaga, no Hut :frowning:

Me too, got my third Wulfgarok, however I did finally fill out the Four Horsemen :grin:

Stonehammer in the background being a tease - don’t have him…

5 Likes

@Arturo are you asking me or someone else?
Your post is right under mine but it’s not a reply to anyone and doesn’t mention anyone.

Just in case, I’m over lvl 1000.

Ive got all bellow epic so they are in chests :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got a third Queen Aurora, but didn’t get Infernus with a boatload of resources last week. And no King Mikhail yet. Waiting for the event rollover for him, I think… Event Keys are better.

Did you get Vodyanoy? Do you remember if it was in the glory or gem chest?

Gem chest or Glory chest for Vodyanoy? A while ago we had an issue with the Wayfinder in Gem chests, it was incorrectly flagged as Gold chest drop, assumption is that something similar is happening right now.

I got a total of 3 Vodyanoy. My first was from a glory key, and i have 3 of it right now. Ive opened 150 gem keys and around 200 glory keys. Where did i get extra 2 from, i am not sure.

2 Likes

I am interested into how does one gets the Crown weapon? I have leveled up and gained hammer weapon but theres still no crown?

@DonBoba You get if from the quest, about half way in.

1 Like

I guess we’re just extremely unlucky then :frowning:

Or it just got ninja-fixed, like the last time. :confused:

1 Like