Meet the Amazing Saltypatra!

She just needs to know that I am right - that makes it easy to focus :smiley:

1 Like

This is a very good idea and absolutely necessary to help lighten the load on Sirrian and the gang community wise.
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your new role.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

welcome @Saltypatra and goodluck with sorting all the flood we make :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For the most part I am here to lighten the load on the dev team when it comes to interacting with the community via social media. This means that you will all be getting more replies and information through our facebook and twitter accounts where we receive a lot of comments and queries.

You’ll see me hanging out on the forums, global chat and discord so please feel free to say hello. I
'm always happy to hear ideas and feedback on the game and what we can do better in terms of interacting with you all. This could also include the kind of content you’d like to see out of game such as videos or blog posts.

I look forward to playing with you all!

10 Likes

So is this actually a job or just some kind of online volunteer thing?

Welcome to the party, @Saltypatra!

WILKOMMEN und vielen Dank!

Please don’t forget about Steam folks!

1 Like

Apparently she’s a professional at this kind of thing. That’s a new step for the devs in so many ways… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I could never forget about you Steam folks! I play through Steam nearly everyday.

3 Likes

Welcome @Saltypatra! I hope you have a safety belt on your chair as the ride can get wild at times. :fearful:

Welcome - I’m a community social media manager for another organization so welcome to the club!

(enter salty meme joke here)

Not a problem, breh.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome, @Saltypatra!
I noticed your posts on Steam (where I’ve noticed you’ve yet to have been mod’d) and figured I’d offer my thanks and the best of luck on handling all these social media sites. I imagine you’ll have your hands full for a while playing catch-up.

1 Like

Damn, I wish I had that as my job description… or even on my resume ._.

2 Likes

Warm Welcome @Saltypatra :grinning: I’m the Guild Master @ Blazing Dragons, My family LOVES this GAME! :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @Saltypatra!!

Best of luck and tons o’fun, lass! :smiley:

1 Like