Marthos Guardians - Rank 5

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for your interest in joining our guild.
As you can see, we currently have one open spot with other possible spots on Monday depending on results of our members. At the same time we have several applications includind those over PM.
@Olivia, @Lombeira - Please let us know how many trophies are you gaining per week in average to help us decide. You can do it here or over PM. Thank you.
@EEEEEEE - it seems that you are not ready for our requirements, yet. You can try it again few weeks later when you will be on a higher level and you will be easily able to get over 300 trophies. Not 200-300 :slight_smile: Thx.

1 Like

Hi Orbin,

I received a pm from Turin today informing me that the open spot was mine. Because of that I left my guild. What’ s going on?

That is OK. I was not aware of the PM between you and Turin :slight_smile:
I am going to send you the invitation.

@Lombeira, please stay tuned for possible opened spots tomorrow.

1 Like

I assumed as much :-).

FWIW our Guild just had our first Mythic drop from a Legendary Task yesterday and it was a Famine! So at least we have that going for us, which is nice :wink:

4 Likes

I just installed discord, had not heard from it. What do I do next? I found the MG group on FB, send a request to join:-).
Hope someone can help with discord :-).

I sent you a PM with the link :wink:

Im super interested in joining, since i already have a friend in the guild, all my kingdoms are level 10, and im level 324, with dragon armor. Can do the requierements all the weeks, and can do a heavy push at certain times! Im here waiting for a spot!

design by @KAYA43V3R

5 Likes

9 Likes

seriously though. look at the design talent in this guild.

No other guild has these amazing peeps - join now! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

By far the best design guild!

1 Like

Really competitive, active and cohese guild. Glad to be part of it.

3 Likes

1 open spot. If you are interested, leave the comment or send the PM to Turintuor or Orbin111.

1 Like

Can reach the minimum and do few hundreds trophy more than minimum. Let me know. CAPITAN-

New promotion for us… update :wink:

6 Likes

We are looking for 1 player. Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold (only 300k if you need to level your kingdoms)/1300 seals per week. If you’re interested, please contact me by PM.

I would like to join I can get the reqs.

please send invitation to DAVE 89

Join a top guild before Guild Wars begins ;-).

We are looking for 2 players. Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold (only 300k if you need to level your kingdoms)/1300 seals per week. If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do).

Can I get a chance to join the guild~? tks