Marthos Guardians - Rank 5

Join a top guild before Guild Wars begins :wink:.

We are looking for 1 player. Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week. If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do).

Let me know if there’s a spot(pm please). I’m lvl 700 and weekly average 500 trophies, 700k gold and 1500 seals.

Thank you. Already joined another guild.

We are looking for 1 player. Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1500 seals per week. If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do).

For the Guild Wars requirements, we will see during the next weeks. But for the moment, there are no requirement about leveling up your Sentinel.

We are looking for 1 player. Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1500 seals per week. If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do).

For the Guild Wars requirements, we will see during the next weeks. But for the moment, there are no requirement about leveling up your Sentinel.

slot open … :wink:

2 Likes

can I apply ? Level 550 , can give 500k Gold , 300 trop and 1500 seals. Highly competitive

New level guild for us: Demi-God level III

Join a top guild currently in Bracket 1 ;-).

We are looking for at least 1 player for next week: because how works GW, the new recruits can join us only after the weekly reset and before the first War… Aside IRL issues, we prefer that the 5 GW battles are done day by day. .

Minimal requirements are: 200 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week.

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do).

4 Likes

We are looking for a player to join us
join our guild we’ll help you a lot :wink:
If you are interested, let us know

1 Like

We’ve currently got one open spot.

Minimum requirements:

• 500K gold
  • 300 trophies
  • 1300 seals
  • GW participation

Considering the high bracket we’re in in GW we’re looking for a higher level player (>700) that has enough good troops to aim for the color bonus in GW with a good successrate. :slight_smile:

If you’re interested, please let us know !

Full again… :slight_smile:

Yes, we are full but if you are interested to join, contact us anyway. Some of our members are not happy with GW and it is possible they will leave in short timeframe.

1 spot just opened up.

Minimum requirements:

• 500K gold
  • 300 trophies
  • 1300 seals
  • GW participation

Considering the high bracket we’re in in GW we’re looking for a higher level player (>700) that has enough good troops to aim for the color bonus in GW with a good successrate. :slight_smile:

If you’re interested, please let us know !

2 Likes

Hi, Im interested Im lvl 215 (not high enough), the only color Im having some problems is purple others day I normally do 5/0 with full color, will do around 30k gw points.

Want to score in Guild War? Join Marthos Guardians and this could be you. We actively help each other to achieve top tier results.

1 spot available! :slight_smile:

Full again. :smiley:

Hey we also got an Abynissia in a Legendary Task this morning, so at least we have that going for us, which is nice :wink: