Lets discuss conspiracy in a civilized manner

A few ‘Theories’ that are now proven/exposed

The Tuskegee Syphilis Study
MK-ULTRA
Operation Mockingbird
CIA Drug Running in Los Angeles

No such luck with flat earth, pyramids made by aliens, or any of the fun ones.

4 Likes

If the earth was flat…

How can you fly In any direction long enough in a straight line and eventually end up at the point you started?

1 Like

Pilots are in on it, they never fly straight in a line!

1 Like

Why would the light only reach half or less of the area at a time and why would rhe sun and moon go up/down instead of side to side?

nowhere near as big or far away as stated.

:heart_eyes:

Do you believe in life on other planets?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

i voted yes but i simply meant bacteries :sweat_smile:

i think i simply dont have enough proof to believe intelligent life is or isnt out there on other planets and since it doesnt change anything to my life i decided i wont be believing in either - ill just wait and see if some day it changes :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Do you believe in ghosts?[poll type=regular public=true]

• Yes
  • No
    [/poll]

Ok good, I’m not terribly late to the flat earth party. Couple of things that irk me about true flat earthers:

1. You can easily know that our earth is round by doing simple tests. They were done thousands of years ago to find the circumference of the earth (and was pretty dang accurate).
  2. A conspiracy that large would take a ton of people keeping their mouths shut. Pilots, everyone in every world government. You know how hard that is to do? A president can’t eat a burrito without everyone knowing, let alone an ice wall around our planet. And enemies of western culture generally want to destabilize the region by having the general populace lose faith in their government. What easier way to do that than to facebook live yourself on the edge of the ice wall and go “here, look at how your government lied to you. what else are they lying to you about?” But they don’t. Because they can’t.
2 Likes

Well said brudda

Voting no for the ghosts since i believe technically they are all demons or whatever you call evil forces (just pretending to be human spirits)

but if you strictly mean that if there is any kind of spiritual existence then i should have voted yes

2 Likes

Ya know no matter how much i try i cant think of another person on this planet who i despise as much as Nancy Grace…

I Think David does some incredible work. This is worrying and pretty well put across. Worth a look /listen.
I’m not saying that I agree with him here, but he raises some very pertinent points.
He’s done some pretty good stuff on killary /trumpy /vlad as well.