Global Chat on the Forums!

I just dont care anymore.

You do care, actually a lot. If not you wouldnt be raging around…It makes me sad to see you like this…

2 Likes

Well… I will get over it and since i wont be helping or giving any opinions anymore it shouldnt happen anymore…

It only seems to happen when i give an opinion like when i didnt like nerfs or try to remind people of the rules… Since i aint gonna do that anymore ppl shouldnt be offended by my presence

2 Likes

Plz dont be like a ghost, ure one of the best contributors to these boards. We need your positive attitude…so many negative ones in these boards… :frowning:

1 Like

It is plain to me that only a few people give a shit what i have to say or care if i help people… The same few who also care if i am being insulted or talked down to

Many more people dont think i have anything useful to contribute and make it known by calling me names or making fun of me

I dont want that anymore… If me only playing in the meme threads and such avoids me being treated the way i have then that is what i shall do…

There will be someone to help new ppl or give opinions i dont need to

Mine are irrelevant anyway

1 Like

How can you ever change when u give all the attention to the negative people, there is many of us other people that care for you too, dont you care about us or what we have to say at all? Its like we dont exist, only the bad people exist in Vangors head, thats how it feels.

1 Like

I do care about my friends here. Why wouldnt i? I am just tired of being made fun of

1 Like

It does looks like you are soo focused on the next attack rather than your friends blessing words.

1 Like

No eika… I do see my friends blessing words and i sincerely appreciate them. But a whipped dog tends to cower at everything after a while…

This is damn near every day now

But that is what it feels like being a friend with you nowadays, ure so focused and prepared on the next attack, its like you are so used to it so you expect it to happen soon. You need to clear your mind brudda and be the person you was before. I miss the old Vangor.

3 Likes

@vangor. Hey, I just logged in and haven’t seen what’s going on yet, but just want to agree with @eika here. I like you too and hope you’ll keep contributing. If you need a break for mental health reasons, then by all means do that, but know that there are people here that will stand up for you or anyone else that gets bullied.

5 Likes

… I dont know what to say to that…

You should thank your friends?

3 Likes

You are absolutely right… Both of you

Thank you @Eika and @Stan and @pinoking

Maybe i do need a break or something idk

5 Likes

You see, we help you lift some fat off your heavy heart, hehe… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We got your back BRUDDA!

3 Likes

He even changed his avatar, finally we are on the right tracks. Nemesis monster from RE3 wow that so cool bruddas! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yeah i like the nemesis monster but i think ill stick with this one for now…

I may be a bit capricious but at least @Rickygervais can change his undies frequently :laughing:

2 Likes

I am still waiting for him to upload a ricky martins avatar…

1 Like

I am sorry @Eika @Stan and the rest of my friends…