Global Chat on the Forums!

What happened now? You come back right now.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s really necessary, he will be back on his own shortly😉… I gorilla guarantee it.

1 Like

No, I am helping him to come back faster. :wink:

1 Like

Oh ill be around but i am done with the bullshit

I am not helping with anythung anymore…

Answer questions? Nope
Change a profane title? Nope
Help spread news? Nope
Remind ppl of guidelines? Nope

I am tired of being called “troll” or “pathetic” or “childish” or being told not to post anymore because i am a “less than”

2 Likes

My instinct tells me to say " stop being a childish, pathetic troll" but I wont because it may not be taken as a joke. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

In all reality, that is why I am always here reading, but do very little posting!

1 Like

You are not hated by anyone brudda, why so evil towards yourself?

I have been told that i bring it on myself and it is my fault that certain ppl like to insult me and i just dont see it.

But since i am tired of being called names (by the same few people too) i just wont be a contributor in any meaningful way anymore.

I wll stick to the only thing people seem to ignore… Jokes and memes

Why should i bother doing anything when it will inevitably result in me being insulted and put down

Im just waiting for the hate that my rants today will i am sure trigger

Or maybe they wont… Maybe people will just ignore me now which would be an improvement over how i am treated now…

I bet if i set a poll it would be many (if they would have the guts to answer such a poll)

2 Likes

set that pool and we will see.

1 Like

No. And dont u do it either please

1 Like

It truly is a shame that people are like that. Again, I do a lot of reading here and I personally feel that there are maybe a dozen big contributors giving advise and info non stop. You are one of the biggest here imo. And I am not talking about 500 lbs.

2 Likes

Of course I wont.

1 Like

@vangor just PM me the names of the haters and I will PM them and solve out things for ya, I am great at such little buisness.

Nah… If i wanted to i would pm them myself and in some cases i have (or they have pmd me to tell me how pathetic i am)

I am just done with the drama

Someone doesnt like me? Fine just keep my name out they mouth and its all cool.

There are plenty of ppl here i dont like and i have not posted anything to call them names or such things

I would expect the same in return

1 Like

No way someone did that to you.

More than one person has… I dont even report them anymore…

Why? :thinking:

Cuz it makes no difference… Maybe they get a pm from oz or salty or maybe they dont… Either way it doesnt stop anything

No way that the mods are accepting cyberbullying, bruddas…