🌙 Final Fantasy Recruitment Thread [Top 60] 🌙 No Gold Required, Just Activity!

:white_check_mark: We currently have a space open!

If you’re interested in joining a guild with little strain but plenty to give, consider this your new home!

What you should know:

• We are not heavily competitive, but we do require you compete. (Lose or Win, doesn’t matter, just play!)
  • Priorities Task-wise are Gems and Gem keys, everything else is optional.
  • Guardian Levels are all over 100+, this means +6% Tribute chance, +6 Map Turns, and plenty more!
  • We are currently Grandmaster II, meaning our Daily Bonus is +320% Gold.
  • Our members are active and always willing to chat and offer advice, feel free to ask us any questions!
  • No language restrictions. You won’t be kicked just because you prefer a language other than English.

Our Weekly Requirements:

To ensure our members are active and helpful, we do have requirements, but they don’t have to include gold.

• 20 Guild Wars battles.
  • 500 Guild Seals
  • 500 MORE Guild Seals /OR/ 100k Gold (Exchange Rate: 10 Seals = 2,000 Gold)

Simplified, if you can put in 1,000 Seals and 20 GW battles a week, no gold’s needed! (But is appreciated)

We DO allow downtime:

Need a break from the game or doing something super important that makes it difficult to meet the requirements this week? No worries! We understand and are willing to look past a missed week or two. All that we ask is that you provide some forewarning and possibly a reason depending on your situation.

Real life gets in the way of fun sometimes, take a break. We’ll be happily awaiting your return! :+1:

Any questions?:

To cover a few basic ones, no we do not have a Facebook or Discord group that you’re required to join. But you should consider dropping by the in-game Guild chat on occasion, we’d love to have you there!

Another question you may be wondering, “Will I be kicked if I don’t do more than the minimum?”
No, offering only the bare minimum is all we’ll ask of you, anything else you’re willing to provide is greatly appreciated, but not expected. That’s why we have a minimum after all, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

“I’m only level xx, is that alright?” If you are active and able, you’re welcome to join, no matter your level! Just try to have actually been in a guild once before to ensure that you’ve tried and tested your abilities to fulfil our requirements. (For example, if you have no idea how to get Guild Seals, you can’t very well say you can collect 1k of them, now can you?)

Those who can offer more, are friendly and active, or have finished leveling their kingdoms will be more strongly considered, but anyone is welcome to offer their membership.

Anything else you’d like to know before making your choice? Ask away here!
I actively visit these forums daily, especially on weekends.

2 Likes

I could speak endlessly about the rewards of being in Final Fantasy… Instead I’ll just mention the simple fact that you won’t find a more respectful leader or helpful and social group of people.

@Zelfore, a year under your leadership and I only respect you more, I salute you :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Bump! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I am interested if there is an opening left, I will be out of town this holiday weekend, which is when I get most of my GoW time in.

I am almost level 500 with all kingdoms leveled, working on getting my stars on my kingdoms to 5

1 Like

Hey mate, when you are free to, if you’d like to send either @Zelfore, @Gouki or myself a personal message with your invite code (please make sure you are free of a guild to invite) we can welcome you to our group.

2 Likes

I’m in, thanks!

1 Like

Update: One space available in group.

2 Likes

Hi - level 500 something, played and mostly won all guildwars battles, will easily meet your reqs. Would very much appreciate an invite (LOKISAN) if that slot is still going…

@Lokisan, we’d love to have an another GW fighter, I’ve sent you in invitation, welcome aboard.

2 Likes

One spot is open atm!
Feel free to contact @zachraziel or @Gouki if they’re online when I’m not, they can get you in.

2 Likes

Active player. I can meet your requirements.

Invite code: CREV0LUTION

Thank you!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to have you aboard, mate.

Welcome

1 Like

We have 3 vacant spots at the moment, feel free to leave a comment or contact me with your Invite Code.

As mentioned above, three spaces available for active players. Please read requirements on initial post.

Currently we have moved up into bracket six in Guild Wars, if you’re keen to participate you’d be a most welcome ally.

Please send @Zelfore, @Gouki or myself a personal message with your invite code if you’d like to join. Remember to be free of a guild when you do so.

Two spaces available in guild, please read above post.

I tried to send a message but might have screwed it up – new to these forums and trying to type in my phone, a dangerous combination …

1 Like

I’ve replied to you message, welcome aboard.

Spaces filled, thank you.

Will be sending a message

One position has opened up in guild.

Guild requirements will be on hold this week for the applicant, commencing again from Monday.

Please be sure to be free from a guild before sending your invite code to either @Zelfore, @Gouki or myself.

Thank you

29/30

C’mon!