🌙 Final Fantasy Recruitment Thread [Top 60] 🌙 No Gold Required, Just Activity!

Every time I see “C’mon!”, I see this

Edit: Position has been filled, thank you.

1 Like

One position has become available this week.

We’re sticking pleasantly firm in bracket six in Guild Wars. If you are keen to be involved, you would be a welcome ally.

Please see initial post by our guild leader for requirements.

Please message @Zelfore, @Gouki or myself a personal message with your invite code, we can then organise an invitation.

Thank you.

Edit: Update, position has been filled.

Update: One spot has become available in our group. We will most likely recruit this Monday after weekly reset.

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to post here or message @Zelfore, @Gouki or myself.

Thank you.

We still have one vacant spot open, get in now and partake in the weekly reset rewards!

1 Like

Update: Position has been filled.

Thank you.

1 Like

1 Spot has opened up!

If you’re interested, feel free to contact me or zach (user above) or post here and we’ll get you in asap!

1 Like

Bump - a position is still available in guild. Please read requirements on initial post.

Just over an hour until new Guild Wars start, we are aiming for our +1 before registration is decided. Please feel free to post here or send a personal message to @Zelfore @Gouki or myself.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey, I’m looking for an active guild. :slight_smile:

I’m a daylie active player, doing guild wars and 1,5k seals per week. (only ~200 seals left for this week)

Atm I’m lvl 144 and building up my towns.

Hope there is a spot for me. :slight_smile:

My invite-code is: ALESSIJA_1_DEACTIVATED (don’t wonder about these deactivated thing)

Update - position filling has been unsuccessful at this stage, still requiring one person.

Currently we’re at Rank 7 this week, with 29/30 people, we’ll more than likely hit Rank 6 or 5 again for this week. Would be nice to have another heavy GW hitter but we’ve done pretty well, (won each day’s war) for being one person down this week

Please read @Zelfore’s initial post for Guild outline and requirements, feel free to message him, @Gouki or myself with any questions.

Thank you

2 Likes

Please invite.

Invite code: YANNNANCY

Edit and Update:

Position in our group is still available.

Please read @Zelfore’s initial post for Guild outline and requirements, feel free to message him, @Gouki or myself with any questions.

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Two spots are available!

Leave your invite code here, or just PM me or @zachraziel. We’ll get you in asap.
(Note: We can’t invite you if you’re already part of a guild.)

1 Like

Update: Two spots are still available in our friendly group of people.

Please read initial post by our guild leader @Zelfore to see our requirements.

We are looking for the right type of people to join, being of friendly nature yourselves is probably the most valuable asset. If you’ve any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a reply or send a personal message our way and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello, I am currently the GM of Iconic a former top 100 guild. Our guild is plagued by apathy and a lack of communication which I have tried to address for the last 3 months. I have been with Iconic for over 2 years and I think it’s time for a change in leadership. I can meet all your requirements. I am lv 1003, all kingdoms at lv 10 most with 5 stars or above. I usually contribute 500k, 1500 seals and 200 trophies weekly. If you still have an open slot, I respectfully would like to join your guild. I will leave Iconic if you have room for me. Thank you. Invite code Biagi150.

2 Likes

Hey mate,

Yes, we still have space available :slight_smile:

Levels and contributions aside, I appreciate the responsibility you would have previously held, you would be a most welcome ally for our group.

Let me know when you’re free of a guild @biagi150 and I’ll send the invitation your way.

Thank you, I am out of my old guild and looking forward to meeting my new guildmates!

2 Likes

Invitation has been sent through, mate.

Welcome to our group :slightly_smiling_face:

Update: One last position available in group.

Please read initial post for guild requirements.

Feel free to post any questions here or send a personal message through to @Zelfore or myself.

I will check back here in a few hours. Thank you

1 Like

Do you still have openings?

Hi Jaxal,

We have one opening available, but as three of your latest posts have been flagged by the community, I would rather hold our vacant position for someone that may belong better in our guild.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience, but I am not going to take a chance on something I can’t read into.