Cool screenshot topic

Good points @Shimrra, so you must have all the cards and @Ashasekayi definitely isn’t showing us the correct number. 327 is the maximum possible this week. And your 317 is the highest verified total I’ve seen so far.

1 Like

My bad.

I didn’t notice that on the picture. I just read the text. :smiley: So, you have me beat. I’m still missing Plague.

1 Like

So what’s your correct total @Ashasekayi ? Now I’m super curious. I think anyone with 280+ is doing super great.

I’m still missing wulf. It’s @Shimrra who has them all. Although searching for level 20 is better than just sort by level.

1 Like

oh im missing 2 arcanes :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m about 4-6 weeks from traiting up my last 18 troops/classes, but that pales in comparison to where you are with how impressive your stash of extra arcanes and runics is. @en9nhcet , that’s pretty smart because not only do you have to finish, but you have to stay finished.

One more thing, you’re about to need another 19 of the last one you’re missing (16 on 4/10 and 3 on 4/17). The next event for that stone is 5/22.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

Oh, there’s a competition? I didn’t realize. How about this, then:

9 Likes

got this out of a vip chest :joy:

5 Likes

I got 16 in a Tribute the other day… “palm swipe to capture” turned off on my phone :cry:

The best I had ever seen prior was two thirteens

3 Likes

I feel your pain and understand it. Seems like you are using Samsung?

2 Likes

Yeppers… I generally love Samsung tablets/phones, but holy moly do they ever need to work on the tactility of the external buttons / interface!

1 Like

I feel the same way! Tho they did add a nice recording button, just havent yet addresed screen capture.

1 Like

I was playing with it yesterday. Sadly they make you put your face on the screen either in a bubble or front-cam.

1 Like

Damn Samsungs… i have the edge and i miss heaos of screenshots…

2 Likes
  1. See I told you @Shimrra.

We should totally have a competition, @yonizaf Congratulations, you’re the winner so far. It’s probably worth breaking it off into it’s own ongoing thread. Show me the mythics thread

None Of The Above
Unprentant

1 Like

Opening spread for this PVP

What’s wrong with this picture???

I have never seen a board missing a whole color before

Btw it took 5 drops before the first red showed up.

9 Likes

14 Likes

Lol I got mine yesterday… but I suppose I like maps…

That’s in 20 minutes. I don’t know why I ever switch from this defense team.

4 Likes

Must use Maw Mercy vs this team. Standard AOE is not a solution.

7 Likes

First 8 star city Khetar

End of first guild war, Stormheim will be next.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

7 Likes

Grats! I’m still missing Pharos Ra to make it 8 star.

2 Likes