Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

I think I saw this mentioned before, but I’m not sure it was in this thread so I’ll bring it up again to make sure the devs are aware of the issue:

The “progress bar” indicating class wins (becoming full at 250 wins when you unlock your class weapon) is no longer functioning. I have well over 50 wins with the Orbweaver class, and the progress bar on the main screen is still showing as completely empty.

We’re looking into the audio bugs a lot of people are reporting.

1 Like

Yep, its super small sample. I’m not saying for certain one way or the other that there is a problem. Its just a few (3?) maxed level players that feel Tribute has changed. I’m recording it myself for kicks, but the people that reported it really need to keep track for awhile. So far its just perception (and its easy to have recall bias).

1 Like

When you go in troops filter section you can see there is an option to search for no type of troops

result is obviously showing no cards, so why put this option?

Audio sound effects are lagging behind the new game speed. At some point, sound effects stop altogether.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I searched “arena” in this thread and found nothing. On Xbox. In Arena, are your multipliers for battle (for instance warlord II) are they supposed to work per battle as well as for the end? My armor gives +100% souls, and I was on warlord II and I only got 8 souls per battle.

Minor one, but when opening chests it seems completely random whether a troop will show up as it’s base rarity or the rarity you’ve ascended it to in your collection.

I’ve had around 20 tribute collections. A three 6’s, a 5, a 4, but mostly 2’s. Something is definitely wrong, it’s closest to the double tribute chance not working.

3 Likes

@Alpheon

1. I don’t want to derail this thread completely with the hot button issue of Tasks…
  2. Please update the Task pool to reflect the changes in Troops from 2.05.
  3. Originally we had a VERY small sub-set

We are missing Centaur, Daemon, Divine, Dragon, Dwarf, Elemental, Elf, Fey, Giant, Goblin, Human, Mach, Mystic, Nagai, Orc, Raksha, Rogue, Tauros, Undead, Warfare, Wildfolk (Ha, in hindsight it would have been easier to list the only 4 we have!)

1. Add the other Kingdoms, as we are missing most of them. (I’m not listing them)
  2. Look at the rewards on some Tasks and buff them (ie Khaziel +2000 Gold, Khetar +100 Souls)

No offense, but those “3 troops of x type” or “3 troops from kingdom x” are all the worst tasks. We don’t need more of them. Personally I would remove all of the ones that are currently in there and focus on more generic ones like 3 of a specific color, 5-matches, donate to guild, etc. I do agree they need to revamp the rewards though. In any case this is not a bug and probably deserves its own thread.

2 Likes

[/quote]
No offense, but those “3 troops of x type” or “3 troops from kingdom x” are all the worst tasks.
[/quote]

1. I’m not offended by opinions.
  2. I’ll bet you if the the reward was +100 Glory like the v1 Task system you would NOT feel that way. :grinning:
  3. Its not a bug per se, but it absolutely is an update omission in 2.05 because the PC doesn’t have Tasks yet hence it was overlooked.

You’re right, if the rewards were WAY better like you say 100 glory for 15
matches or something, I’d be all for it. But considering the rewards now,
I don’t see them increasing them that substantially.

1 Like

The 3x troops from kingdom/mana type/race isn’t too bad if you do basic difficulty explore. And once we get the new guild system, task loot wont seem so bad lol

1. Explore. Your 100% correct. I personally have been doing Tasks and simultaneously farming specific Traitstones, when I’m done with the Tasks, I’m done with farming.
  2. Lowered Guild Rewards. Yep 100% correct again.

We are looking into this. You should be receiving difficulty bonuses per battle in arena.

@UKresistance: You’re not going to like this, but I’ve double checked our tribute chance code and can tell you that the calculations and values for it popping has not changed in this patch.

@Strat, @VegaDark541 : Updating the Tasks available is one of our goals in the next patch. We need to add proper support for tasks to be done in Explore and the like as well.

@jeffr23: Thanks for this, we’ll look into it.

1 Like

I have 24 level 10 3-star kingdoms and got 0 tributes an hour ago.

Nonetheless I feel that there has been no change in tributes in this update. The amounts feel like about the same, although they should have been raised a little since we got 2 new kingdoms…

thank you! ten characters

I ran some probability tables, 24 picks at 20% which is the same as 24 level 10 3 star kingdoms. Y axis is percent in 1% intervals of getting the X axis tributes. 0 tributes is 0.472% chance, or roughly 1 in 200.

This table is for 24 picks at 10%, same as 24 level 10 kingdoms under 3 stars.

@Alpheon Nothing changed? Maybe I’m just unlucky :frowning:

4 Likes

@Alpheon
Casting a spell on the last enemy troop alive when it had the trait stealthy caused the battle to freeze up. My only option was to retreat. I was in explore in pridelands. I used my paladin on a pride hunter which should have finished the battle. He didn’t take damage. Then the computer made a move and it froze.

1 Like

I agree that something has changed within the tribute payout calculation. Prior to the update, I was averaging 3’s and 4’s - and had all kingdoms lvl 10 and about 1/3 3*'s. Then upon the addition of two new kingdoms which were increased to lvl 10 immediately and increasing more kingdoms to 3*'s, now I am only receiving tributes at a rate of 2’s/1’s or none :cry:

In fact, my husband does not even have all his kingdoms to lvl 10 yet, and he is getting a better tribute average than I am.