Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

Death mark, that little purple glowing scythe status effect, is it really supposed to kill 10% of the time starting with opponents first turn? If so it’s not working like that, it kills very rarely. More like 1%.

Devour usage on Impervious Troops

I used Sand Shark’s ability ‘Underbite’ to Devour a Fortress Gate with all three traits (3rd is Impervious). Chomping animation included.

If this has been reported please ignore this, but I looked at the top summary first.

1 Like

It’s been reported, they have not updated the top summary post for quite some time. There are more reported bugs not listed there than there are listed.

1 Like

Not certain about this but from what I gather, Death Mark on console is (at least) one iteration away from being able to trigger on turn one.

It will be worth the wait :slight_smile:

That change has already been made to the tooltip, the problem is that death mark is bugged on console.

Speaking of tooltips, Entangle’s tooltip has still not been updated to reflect that troops cannot gain attack while entangled. @Alpheon

Hi there. I noticed that the game on playstation displays “extra turn” but you sometimes dont get it. This is only in troop matches not in treasure hunt. greets subby

I noticed that the stealthy trait can cause the game to freeze. I was playing the challenges of Leonis Empire, specifically “Rogue Party”. The AI team was composed of : Atlanta, Raven, Tyri, and Amira. All the AI’s were fully traited. When I had killed off Atlanta and Raven, there was just Tyri and Amira left, both of whom have the stealthy trait. I tried to cast a targeted spell and the game “triggers” stealthy on both AI’s, then allows the AI to make a move, then freezes. Had to back out of the battle to fix it.

I think someone else mentioned the same problem.

1 Like

Just tried the same battle again. There is definitely some kind of glitch. This time I had the same problem, but there was only 1 AI left (Amira). It froze the game when I tried targeting her even though she was the only troop left.

I think teraxis text is wrong, it saying deal 2 damages to everyone and change blue gems in brown

The sound effects issue is awful. Its not isolated to any one action to cause it to degrade all of a sudden. This was not an issue before when game speed per battle and treasure hunting was slower. Every special effect could be heard. Now, its hit or miss until it fades away entirely.

Correcting Tasks is the least of our problems when playing this highly entertaining game.

1 Like

I just had a match on Quest and here’s the current situation. Khopeshi cast his spell, and it moved my Alistair off the screen! You can just make out Alistair’s magic rating at the bottom center. I’m still losing all my audio in sound effects too. The game is a mess right now.

1 Like

Not all the time but every now and then I have noticed in PVP, on the menu screen when switching tabs from ranked to casual then to stats it freezes before I get there, usually have to restart game.
I have also noticed lag after winning in explore mode.

I have been having this exact issue ever since the update. Really took the fun out of Death.

It really look like i always fight the same 4-5 guys is it normal? I always do the third choice and it start to be really annoying

It’s normal, yes. I fight the same 5-10 people hourly WITHOUT fail for the 3 trophy match and it’s getting VERY boring. Someone on my friends list said the same thing and he’s struggling big time to play right now.

I’d like the console team to widen the opponent range for the 3 trophy match to avoid this issue since it’s getting extremely mundane.

2 Likes

I know some people will say you are not forced to choose third choice but it is not totaly true, if i want the best rewards i need to pick third choice unless you find a rival amd revenge fight on the second slot

That’s true, yes, but if we had a wider pool of opponents to choose from for the third trophy match we’d be better off than we are now.

Who knows what’ll happen, but I certainly won’t be fighting the same 5-10 people for another few weeks, will you?

We’ve seen this issue on PC/Mobile for a long time now. The problem is that the pool of opponents is limited by the amount of other players playing around the time that you are playing. I think people drop out of the pool after a few hours.

Solving the problem is complex since no one wants to to be invaded continuously all day or week even after they stop playing PVP for awhile. Defense losses are small until they add up for a long time.

Make the pool include people who have played over the last week instead of just hours. Whats wrong with that?

The problem is that your PVP points will fall from defense losses stacking up over all that time even if you aren’t playing. So, imagine the person that doesn’t make the climb to tier 1 all in one day. He gets to tier 8, goes to bed and then finds himself at tier 4 or whatever the next day. That would cause some serious upset.