Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

Welcome to Blockbusters from me as well. I joined some days ago and enjoy the farming of Tasks for the Guild with many active members :slightly_smiling:

@Smygulf

Here is the place you want to inquire :slightly_smiling: Best of luck! @sarcasmjew This player is in my console guild and is fairly active. You guys can talk it out from here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks for the redirecting Sapphira!

I would really like to join your guild, together with a friend. We are both able to meet your requirements, however i am lv 44. But i will be able to contribute around 5k a week. We both can do that :slight_smile: My friend is level 62.

Invite codes.

Me: smygulf

My friend: the beast 3

Hoping for invitations!

All the best

WEBBY_1 would love 2 join i should be able to contribute that daily :wink::wink:

I can’t invite anyone, I’m fairly certain. I’ll check though :slight_smile:

Invite sent webby welcome to the guild

Smygulf you are already in a guild.

I can’t find “the beast 3”

If you are beast_3 please let me know.

Yeah i was just waiting to disband my guild before i knew i could join. I will disband our guild now, send and invite when you can again. Also, my friends inv code is:

the beast_3

It was very difficult to see the underline haha.

Thanks

I’ve invited you both, welcome to the guild. We are st 30/30 now rank 130+. Any new members will need to go through our fearless leader.

2 Likes

Thanks alot for letting us join! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Truthalexis and I will be playing a lot more on the pc/mobile version once we move next week. :slight_smile: Don’t kick us lol!!!

No Worries.

Do any of you play on the console that are currently unguided? We have open spots! :slightly_smiling:

hello, i have been looking for an active guild for a while now, and i think i finally found the one. i would like to join and will definitely meet all the requirements, my invite code is DEMON INSTINCT
LV 65
have been playing every day since i got the game a week ago.

Invite cannot be sent unless you leave your current guild.

By the way, we are Top 125 already :smiley:

Rank 118, still looking for 1 person.

@BlazerB Could I join your guild?
Lvl 89, invite code: WLOBEB