AI getting too many drops on console, still?

I feel the issues are not as obscene as they were. Periods of monster cascades have diminished, I can no longer lose 5-10 in a row without having a turn 2 or 3. There is still the occassional destruction but it appears more natural.

This is the type of thing that could have been ninja fixed… just like the resurrection rate on troops like Dragon Soul was.

Indeed. I’ve been playing this game on console for months and I couldn’t recall getting 2x 5 same colored drops at once from the sky.

Hahahaha… As if… I play GoW on my phone and im lucky i can figure out how to WATCH a video let alone record one lol… Waaaaayy above my pay grade brudda

2 Likes

So… what happened?
As it looks like we now have the same horrible cascade code on PC as we have on console :frowning:

Did the team not find what causes it?

Or is it not there, and are all of us that are seeing it totally crazy :slight_smile:

EDIT: Tested on Warlord 2

1 Like

All we get on console currently are either famine teams or justice teams. I did ten battles in gw today, and 8 of them were justice valkrie and mab, either with a kraken up top or someone else like Khorvash.
The lack of imagination and refusal to change defences is seriously hurting gw and it’s becoming a real chore.
That rubbish team netted 5 wins on one account and 2 on the other but I got bored and went with ds pharos aby and mab.
Justice teams are frightening, you can be dead in under twenty seconds on ps4 on 4x speed.

1 Like

Between the cascades and the use of the same 3-4 meta defenses, people are fed up. I’ve had 5 people in my guild (rank 15) flat out quit the game entirely since GW dropped, with more threatening to do the same. Take that however you want, but that’s just fact.

And yeah seriously, the Mab/Just/Valk is like 60-70% of the defenses right now ( in GW mainly), and that’s not a coincidence.

Edit- Xbox

-Loco

1 Like

@Alpheon already mentionned justice is broken he does’nt overwritte color, they got a fix but just could’nt add it to the 3.05 cause it was already submitted at this time.

Now just be patient

Edit: there is the post im talking about

3 Likes

They have known about it for weeks. First they ignored it because of the pc update - then they reluctantly accepted it as a problem - then they made an effort to tweak it and now it is worse than ever.

Top guilds all use it now by rote.

The cpu behaviour this week on xbox is worse than ever. Instant kill deathmark - 30+ turn cycles - no break till everything dead - 3 kill kraken - 2 hits and devour - the list is endless this week.

Too many defensive troops broken - and with famine boosted - this week the game has become completely unbalanced.

Be patient for another month you say - ok then you be patient. In the meantime why bother paying for anything on console till some fixes arrive would seem a reasonable question, and why spend much time on this shallow version?
Of course the fixes will arrive because of the pc players - in the meantime console players can just suck it up.

Yo it was 10 days ago, give them a break, they already found a fix we only need another update to get it. They are currently busy to fix pc and console bugs, you should be happy at least you stîll can play, some can’t even pass the loading screen

1 Like

Sorry i reported it weeks ago - your 10 days started only after it was finally acknowledged.

So when you say give them a break you are basing the aspersion that I am not on inaccurate dates. As for being able to play - is that your new minimum requirement for payment lol? Log in?

Log in, pay and lose rofl sounds about right. Cycle and repeat…at high speed no less.

While I appreciate that you are upset, please try to refrain from using offensive language in your discourse.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing on xbox one at all difficulty levels for a couple years. Just thought I’d mention that I have never experienced any issue with too many drops. It seems fine to me. AI gets cascades sometimes, and I get them sometimes (equally often). I really do not think that there is a problem.

1 Like

Another thread brought up from the death - its amazing that I forgot to mute this one. :smiley:

1 Like

Get over yourself.

Yet you didn’t forget to come in here and give a pointless comment that amounts to nothing.

What is a pointless comment? How does one define pointless? How does one define comment? These are the questions that are keeping me up at night lost in contemplation…

You are seriously the most obnoxious forum troll I have ever seen. Every single post you make is condescending in some way. I saw your post about not commenting anymore, yet you still do. In that post you stated that several people told you to go away or whatnot. Do you not see that you are the problem? Go away little troll, find a bridge to crawl under and hide.

1 Like

He he he he. lol

Maybe i should have salty change my title to obnoxious forum troll! What do you guys think?

I encourage everyone to flag the ancestor post as inappropriate. The poster is clearly looking for moderator attention. Let’s give it to him.