AI getting too many drops on console, still?

Lol

10char

Maybe someone already answered this question but why did the devs use different valuables?[quote=“Saltypatra, post:21, topic:25211”]
A Skull drops in to form a 4+ Skull match, when that skull was not previously visible on the board (5 pts)
A Gem drops in to form a 4+ match, when that gem was not previously visible on the board (3 pts)
A Skull drops in to a space where the opponent then immediately gets a 4/5-of-a-kind Skulls (4 pts)
A Gem drops in to a space where the opponent then immediately gets a 4/5-of-a-kind (2 pts)
A Skull Gem drops in to set up a Skull match for the opponent (3 pts)
[/quote]

And why didn’t they keep a score of how many times those skull/gem drops into +4 and so forth? And also, why didn’t they keep a score on the quantity of cascades after 1 gem match? As in: I (or the AI) form 1 match and after that there would fall in a cascade that continues to drop for a second/third/forth/fifth+ time?

Maybe I didn’t read it correctly but I don’t see that back into the testing. So those cascades people are talking about are left out of the tests? OR I’m just really oblivious (in which case I will apologize for it). I’m not really into statistics. Just questioning the choice and motivation for those valuables and leaving out (from what I’ve understood) the (2nd,3rd,4th,5th+) cascades.